PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jauron and Bills Look to End Skid Against Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.kget.com/sports/nfl/story.aspx?content_id=A163A32A-4C6F-4EE9-AFD1-53FE72AA6841

New England is desperate to prove that it still belongs in the Super Bowl discussion, and a sizeable win against the Bills on Sunday would certainly help to reinforce that belief. The Branch situation is concerning, but Brady has proven capable of working with a number of different receivers in the past and should have enough talent around him to move the offense at a reasonable clip, even against an improved Bills defense. Buffalo's attack, meanwhile, remains a one-trick pony. If New England can take McGahee away, the passing game lacks the punch to compensate. Losman won't be able to keep up with his quarterbacking counterpart, and Jauron will leave town with an 0-1 record at the helm of the Bills.
Desperate huh.....

I say when these so called experts try to jump on our bandwagon later we kick them to the pavement.

Damn-I'm scared now-
Didn't the last time we opened the season against the bills,we lost the game but won the SB????:D

I doubt if the players and coaches are taking this one lightly. Most of the fans are.

Get out the Bills depth chart and really look at it. You will see that a tough football game is going to be played sunday.

The Patriots will win but it's not going to be a walk in the park.

HEADLINE:
PATS CRUSH BILLS 42 TO 3
SIDE NOTE:BILLS SUCK.:rolleyes:

The Bills have a lot of talent on defense.
But only 1 RB on offense.
The only thing to be concerned about is injuries.
23-10

PATSNUTme said:
I doubt if the players and coaches are taking this one lightly. Most of the fans are.

Get out the Bills depth chart and really look at it. You will see that a tough football game is going to be played sunday.

The Patriots will win but it's not going to be a walk in the park.
Finally a voice of educated reason.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back