PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Taylor says he sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Maybe he would like to 'suck' in a Patriot unirom some time.

I personally think he would look pretty good wearing it....

Re: Jason Taylor say he sucks....

I hope the dolphins think he sucks, too, and trade him to us for a 6th. (Conditional.)

The dolphins would never trade taylor to us... how many years he got left on his contract?

Afer hosing them on Welker and finding a gem in Morris, they ain't gonna trade us nothing.

Afer hosing them on Welker and finding a gem in Morris, they ain't gonna trade us nothing.

...you are prolly right. But I can't help but hope/dream that would happen. I think Brady would love to have him...

Why wouldn't they?

They drafted Tedd Ginn Jr. in the 1st round... shouldn't that tell you something?

Just can't agree with him.

Heath Evans and Eckel get no love?

thats a pretty good amount of talent from there joing us....Welker Seau Morris Evans Eckle......

cant beat join em...

He wouldn't fit in this defense. But if he were to come cheap just for a chance at a championship I'd "bring him in for a look";) .

Don't forget Seau.

Yea i wonder about the dolphins management. Why trade you best/2nd best receiver? Why get rid of Seau who obviously has plenty left in the tank?

He wouldn't fit in this defense. But if he were to come cheap just for a chance at a championship I'd "bring him in for a look";) .

Oh i think BB could fit Jason Taylor in our defense. Hell just convert him to LB and let him go sack crazy.

Oh i think BB could fit Jason Taylor in our defense. Hell just convert him to LB and let him go sack crazy.

Exactly, Jason Taylor would be an OLB in the Patriots defense, and he's make the Patriots pass rush even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back