PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Taylor OUT for the game???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the Dolphins trading Taylor to us. If they have to cut him for salary reasons, then I think he comes here in a heartbeat.

I don't see the Dolphins trading Taylor to us. If they have to cut him for salary reasons, then I think he comes here in a heartbeat.

... and plays for half as much probably. He and Brady are good friends (anyone know how that came to be?) and he just wants a SB Ring I'm sure.

While I can see the Fins cutting him for salary reasons, I think Taylor will make it known he doesn't want to be on the team anymore. Any coach or GM is going to have to question whether they want someone on the team who doesn't want to be there, no matter how good they still are.

Re: Taylor OUT for the game???

Plantar fasciitis is a painful condition affecting the bottom of the foot. It is a common cause of heel pain and is sometimes called a heel spur.

If this was a playoff game I'd say there's a possiblity they'd inject him with a cortozone shot. He's probably out for the game which will NOT break Brady's heart!

I have plantar and it can be very, very painful. The shot works sometimes, but usually 2-3 are needed to really kill the pain.

Warren
Wilfork
Seymour
Vrabel
Colvin
Thomas
Taylor
Bruschi

I'd imagine Mr. Pees could find some interesting ways to use that group of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back