PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Ferguson: it's their fault we couldn't stop them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Points for Points against matter at all in the tie-breakers? Does margin of victory factor into the head-to-head tie-breaker specifically? Just curious.

Alternately, you could, oh, I don't know, put at least one hand on an UDFA fifth-string RB from Ole Miss instead of letting him walk untouched into the end zone.

Please. Take a knee on 4th down with 40 seconds left in a 10 pt game? And would the Fish have just taken a knee when they got the ball on first down? Don't think they would have tried to throw it deep, get a PI call or miracle play, etc.?

People think BB is running it up blah blah blah. He is securing victories.

"I hope we see them again in the playoffs,” Ferguson said. “We’ll see what happens then.”"

Playoffs ? Playoffs ? Ha ha, did he say playoffs ?

"I hope we see them again in the playoffs,” Ferguson said. “We’ll see what happens then.”"

Playoffs ? Playoffs ? Ha ha, did he say playoffs ?

Always makes me laugh over that Coore's commercial....

PLAYOFFS???

Once the most outspoken guy on your team has accused the other team of cheating to win throughout multiple seasons you sort of deserve anything you get.

Oh, Ferguson will be seeing the Patriots in the playoffs, alright.

From his couch! :D

What a joke. He trashes his own team for being classless and then biatches about the Pats being classless after that? Grow some friggin stones. If it wasn't for his teammate taking cheap shots to draw back to back 15 yard penalties, the Pats wouldn't have been in the position to run up the score.

Combine a loudmouth, an audience, and a loss together, and you are sure to get "The <other players> are classless."

I watched the game at a bar and sat next to two Dolphins fans. The one closest to me muttered his disgust about the Pats running up the score, but the other one immediately countered with, "They gave the ball to the same guy (Green-Ellis) four straight times. If they can't stop that, then it's their own damn fault!"

:thumbup: to the Dolphin fan who isn't a moron.

Regards,
Chris

I don't see it, the unsportsmanlike aspect,,

You have Porter getting back to back unsportsmanlike calls, and we are the guilty party?????

Weren't the Pats somewhat near midfield with the mindset to burn clock, just before the Dolphins imploded. Sure, if you want to give us those free yards, we will just kill some more time.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill,,,,

The Patriots are big meanies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back