Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jarvis Green visits the Broncos

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTS-80, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I wish him luck...I would like to keep him as a backup with the injuries this team usually has annually on defense,but if he can do better in the Rockies then more power to him and I thank him for his services here and wish him well whether its in Denver or elsewhere.

3. Spiral

Spiral PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +32 / 4 / -1

It's hard to run a 3-4 if the other team can take either a guard or tackle and can blow your end off the LOS. That's exactly what the Ravens did the entire first half of the playoff game. BB had to put Wilfork at end after halftime. It also didn't look like Green was giving it 100%. The Herald said that he hopes to play a "nickel rusher in a 3-4 scheme." Good luck with that--he had 2 sacks in 2008 and 1 in 2009. He was one of the weak links in the Pats' defense in 2009. Jarvis--you were a decent role player for several years. Thanks for that, and I hope you're able to collect some more NFL paychecks, just as long as Bob Kraft's name isn't on the bottom of them.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.