PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jarrad Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

khayos

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I didn't notice him on the field nor among inactives... was he out there?

I was wondering the same thing?

He didn't record a tackle, according the NFL.com. Reiss should be coming out with the snap numbers by player sometime in the next couple of days.

I saw him lining up on the kickoff return team. He was standing behind BB a lot of the time. hopefully trying to reconcile the defensive calls with what was going on out on the field.

I think I remember seeing him on the field for some ST plays (can't remember which ones, just saw the jersey from the back during the pre or post play angles). Other than that, I don't think he saw much time (if any) with the regular defense.

I saw him lining up on ST as well.

It will be interesting to see how he fits into things...
It looks like they used Merriweather in a role that Page would normally be in and moved Sanders to more of traditional role that Merriweather plays..

I would love to see Page / Chung and Merriweather out there laying some lumber..

The guy sat out all of training camp, they probably aren't going to use him much right away.

Kick return and kick coverage teams, I don't believe he played on defense.

I saw him lining up on the kickoff return team. He was standing behind BB a lot of the time. hopefully trying to reconcile the defensive calls with what was going on out on the field.

I wouldn't even call it reconciling the defensive calls- I'd call it a crash course in the defense from the man who wrote the book on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back