Jamie Collins Posts Curious Message To Instagram About Being In Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Jamie Collins Posts Curious Message To Instagram About Being In Cleveland

Robert Alvarez

Jamie Collins posts curious Instagram meme potentially referring to Patriots.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Not sure what's going on with Collins. I watched the Browns/Giants game and on OBs first TD he stopped running. I know you weren't going to catch him, but c'mon put in the effort

I'm surprised nobody in NE sports made mention of this item in Mike Florio's monday morning after column. They certainly built up his tweet or whatever it was. Maybe it doesn't fit into their dynamic where every time a pass in completed to a NE LB they have to say "I wonder if that would have been completed against Jamie Collins."

"Jamie Collins‘ effort is pathetic.
Want to know why Bill Belichick traded Collins to the Browns, even though many on the outside thought Collins was one of the Patriots’ best linebackers? Watch Collins’ lack of effort on an Odell Beckham touchdown in the Browns’ loss to the Giants yesterday. Collins didn’t even try to make a tackle. Collins is a talented player, but a player who refuses to hustle is a player who’s more trouble than his talent is worth."

I don't know if this is necessarily a shot at the Pats or not. He could be talking about his personal journey and nothing football related. I'm not defending him, so much as I'm not going to read too much into it. It could be a shot, it could not.

As far as his play, he has been terrible this season wherever he's played. I was thoroughly disappointed, especially considering a) I was one of his biggest cheerleaders and campaigning for him to be retained and b) he looked soooo good in the preseason. He was a monster against HOU. I had to eat my words. He was putrid otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes