PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jamie Collins at Practice Friday, but still doubtful for Denver game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the TMZ age.

For someone who has bored this board for years biatching on and on about this team in years they went to the AFCCG or beyond, you shouldn't be looking down on any other poster.

But if it was an injury and we had the symptoms we over analyze, dissect, introduce rumors, and bring our own experiences into the discussion. Why is an illness any different?

Because it doesn't matter. He's back with the team. It doesn't matter what the illness is.

Besides I am reporting rumors and speculation from the media which makes it post worthy.

It isn't possible for me to disagree with something more than I do this comment. Only if players go on the record as to what Collins has/had is it remotely post worthy.

Because it doesn't matter. He's back with the team. It doesn't matter what the illness is.

It isn't possible for me to disagree with something more than I do this comment. Only if players go on the record as to what Collins has/had is it remotely post worthy.

So no more speculating on Danny Amendila then? He is back with the the team. It doesn't matter how serious the sprain is because we know the symptoms and specifics don't matter.

And we have idea when Collins actually play again. Appearing at a walk through means nothing. He could be out for two or three more games for all we know. Knowing what he had might give us better insight on his return.

And anything said by the media is fair game on this board. If you don't care, ignore the posts. Many people are curious what kept Collins out of 1/4 of the season and possibly longer.

Usually if I see a post or thread about something I really don't care about, I either ignore it or post that I don't care and move on. Maybe if you don't like this topic, you should do the same.

So no more speculating on Danny Amendila then? He is back with the the team. It doesn't matter how serious the sprain is because we know the symptoms and specifics don't matter.

And we have idea when Collins actually play again. Appearing at a walk through means nothing. He could be out for two or three more games for all we know. Knowing what he had might give us better insight on his return.

And anything said by the media is fair game on this board. If you don't care, ignore the posts. Many people are curious what kept Collins out of 1/4 of the season and possibly longer.

My opinion is clear and no amount a false equivalences is going to change anything. If you need further elaboration, please see Jackson's excellent post:
Agreed. I don't give a #### what he had, it's none of my business and he's entitled to his privacy. The only thing that matters to me is he's back practicing. This obsessive need to know and speculate about what it was reminds me of the old ladies in my neighborhood growing up who used to whisper about why they didn't see Mr. Wilson leave for work each morning for a period of time. ************ get a freaking life.

Definitely good news. Hope this team continues to get guys back on the field for the stretch run and playoffs.
That's all I care about. Find a way to grind and finish no lower than the #2 seed in a weak AFC, and I'll be happy. See what Julian can give in the playoffs IF he is back by then. Find a way to keep Amendola healthy. Hope that nothing happens to any of three to four really key guys on either side of the ball, and then let game planning and execution take care of the rest. I haven't seen a team this season in either conference that I truly believe can beat NE when they play to their true level.

My opinion is clear and no amount a false equivalences is going to change anything. If you need further elaboration, please see Jackson's excellent post:

I am sorry, but playing in the NFL is a great privilege and with some of those privilege means you lose some of your rights. I mean no one is upset that the results of Amendola's MRI was leaked. That is just as much an invasion of his privacy as leaking whatever Collins had/has.

Why aren't you upset that it was leaked that the MRI showed Amendola only has a mild sprain unless they got the info from Danny. Either all of players medical info is off limit from rumors and speculation when it comes to playing time on the field or none of it is. There is no cherry picking.

Hell people still talk about how sick Brady was the night before the AFCCG in 2012 and needed IVs even though that has never been confirmed by Brady or the team nor do we know the info came from Brady. Yet no one has problem with Brady's privacy being violated if it didn't come from him.

For someone who has bored this board for years biatching on and on about this team in years they went to the AFCCG or beyond, you shouldn't be looking down on any other poster.

You are the MRSA of PF.com

Why aren't you upset that it was leaked that the MRI showed Amendola only has a mild sprain unless they got the info from Danny.

Because this has nothing at all to do with privacy. You simply shouldn't care. If he was still out and we had no information as to what he was suffering from or when he was coming back, then we'd all be speculating. Since he's already back and we know the symptoms there is nothing remotely worth speculating about.

This is my last post before putting this thread on ignore, so enjoy the final word.

LOL! You are just still butt hurt that I used to call you a Jet fan troll.

I never take any of your clueless ramblings seriously but do keep trying.

Alright we will really need him back now or Philly will run the ball all over us. Make Sanchez throw that football

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes