PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jamie Collins at Practice Friday, but still doubtful for Denver game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 2m2 minutes ago
JAMIE COLLINS IS HERE AT PRACTICE. JAMIE COLLINS IS HERE AT PRACTICE. JAMIE COLLINS IS HERE AT PRACTICE. JAMIE COLLINS IS HERE AT PRACTICE.

Maybe he can play some this week. If not next week looks like a lock. I'm putting my money on Collins not travelling this week but this being a big step for next week.

I'm...

hop.0.0.0.gif

...jumping for joy.
mrgreen.gif

I'm...

hop.0.0.0.gif

...jumping for joy.
mrgreen.gif

Speaking of this play, was on the Cowboys/Panthers game thread on reddit and when Bryon Jones tried to do this and utterly failed and fell on other players Cowboys fans brought up how Collins did the same thing and got away with it. You know the typical whining/crying Pats cheat rhetoric.

Idiots, Collins didn't get flagged because he cleared everyone on his jump where Mr. "I broke Jamie Collins NFL combine broad jump record" couldn't even clear his own player.

Speaking of this play, was on the Cowboys/Panthers game thread on reddit and when Bryon Jones tried to do this and utterly failed and fell on other players Cowboys fans brought up how Collins did the same thing and got away with it. You know the typical whining/crying Pats cheat rhetoric.

Idiots, Collins didn't get flagged because he cleared everyone on his jump where Mr. "I broke Jamie Collins NFL combine broad jump record" couldn't even clear his own player.

kam chancllor did it too against carolina last year in the playoffs.

Doubt he'll play, but glad he's back.

I do wish they had saved that block play, btw...but I guess they can do it again.

Lol :D

Probably didn't hurt to have T-day to gain the last few pounds back. I'll wager that he plays but with limited snaps. Dudes, we're getting the band back together.
Hope he ignored gronks advice and ate six pounds of dinner.

Brock Osweiler meet Jamie Collins..

That's great news. Slowly but surely they are getting healthier.

Also just wanna say f*** chris gasper. Next time be 100% before throwing **** out there about a player's health.

What did Gasper say that wasn't true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing