PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James HGHarrison vs Captain Integrity: The Plot Thickens

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there was any time I would want to see Goodell abuse his power, this jackass deserves it.

Not me. He's saying Manning got cleared, so I will be cleared, too. I think it's a brilliant strategy. I hate the Steelers, but I admire this guy's grapes. Good for him. Hey, he knows he'll get off scott-free and so will the others, because they already cleared Gomer.

From what I've read, Goodell wants players coming before him to admit fault and throw themselves at his mercy.

Its the one's that fight or claim innocence that get suspended.

Not me. He's saying Manning got cleared, so I will be cleared, too. I think it's a brilliant strategy. I hate the Steelers, but I admire this guy's grapes. Good for him. Hey, he knows he'll get off scott-free and so will the others, because they already cleared Gomer.

Exactly, Goodell will morph this into a " See how fair I am? I am only concerned when players don't play by the rules with integrity"

From what I've read, Goodell wants players coming before him to admit fault and throw themselves at his mercy.

Game_of_Thrones_S6_Ep10_The_Winds_of_Winter_Finn.jpg

Though I actually, really like this idea:

HGHarrison said:
“I wouldn't have a problem with it being filmed. Live. ... That way, I've been prosecuted and persecuted publicly in the media by [the NFL] for something that I didn't do, so I don't see why we couldn't have the media there and do a live interview. They can ask their questions and I can answer them. And y'all can see whatever evidence it is they say they got.”

I think he'll be suspended. Goody isn't smart enough to come up with a plan to make Brady look bad. It doesn't matter if Pedton was already let off the hook. Nobody expects this to make sense anyways.

these interviews are a sham. they alreayd have told the players what is to happen. this is just optics to show that we are doing this .

Though I actually, really like this idea:

Conduct unbecoming of a player in the NFL. 2 game suspension and public apology to be filmed live to Goodell....

I'm going with Harrison and the Steelers with this one......they were the only organization to see this ******** coming and were the only ones to vote against the current CBA.

I think he is kidding himself. If Goodell wants to nail him, he will manufacture a reason why Harrison is guilty.

Look what he did with Brady. After the scientific community destroyed the scientific evidence in the Wells Report, Goodell turned the entire thing on Brady destroying the cell phone which really was nothing more than a red herring.

Good, give 'em hell. I 100% support Harrison in this, and I think it's smart to call out the fact that this whle thing is a sham and that the NFL basically can't suspend him since they already cleared their golden boy over the same evidence.

I think he is kidding himself. If Goodell wants to nail him, he will manufacture a reason why Harrison is guilty.

Look what he did with Brady. After the scientific community destroyed the scientific evidence in the Wells Report, Goodell turned the entire thing on Brady destroying the cell phone which really was nothing more than a red herring.
Uh,uh. He's walking. Works perfectly for Goodell and Harrison.

Good, give 'em hell. I 100% support Harrison in this, and I think it's smart to call out the fact that this whle thing is a sham and that the NFL basically can't suspend him since they already cleared their golden boy over the same evidence.

They can't? Harrison is going to get Article 46'd evidence be damned. Since when has this league needed that in order to completely screw someone over?

Watch Ashley Manning get suspended in addition to the players excluding Goober.

When asked about it Pedton will say "Ashley is a friend and she'll always be my friend. I don't know what happened and don't have anything else to tell you."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back