PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James Harrison Leaves Steelers Facility Prior to Wednesday Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Significant financial hit for the league due to loss of fine revenue expected from Harrison's frequent attempts to maim opposition players. This may shed light on the previously unexplained need to shake down the referees.

I know turning the other cheek sucks sometimes and is hard to do, let's all give it a shot. We look no better than the *****bag who made the Bernard Pollard Fan Club shirts.

There's a big difference between something like that and saying that an *****hole cheapshot artist got what he deserved, after it happened.

sign the beast. Our D could use a bit of "mean."

I'm going to look like a total hypocrite after my comments on Revis the other day and his injury but I don't care. Harrison can die in a fire and take Clark with him.

LOL! Was thinking the same thing. But this guy is a total prick. I respect Revis, not this assclown.

-Sent from the device that is held in my hand-

Steelers fans are more obnoxious and annoying than Jets fans. At least you can laugh at the Jets fans. Steelers fans on the other hand, are unbearable.

As for Harrison, I don't really give a crap about that man or his career. I don't like to judge, but this guy's own Pitbull attacked his own son. Pitbulls are a product of their environment which leads me to believe his wreckless abandon on the field is also how he lives his life off it. F him. I feel safe knowing that that idiot lives in Pittsburgh and not anywhere near where I lived. If we're lucky, maybe PatsfaninPittsburgh will introduce himself to Harrison. :D

Last edited:
That woman-slapping POS could never play again and I'd be cool with it.

Why do we as fans have to have class?

Long as we aren't being totally rude and cheering death like that Pats fan in Baltimore, I don't give a F what anyone thinks of us. Does it really bother you what a poor Rams fan thinks of Patsfans.com?

Eff Harrison, and I hope he hears news of a career end as Tom raises the Lombardi on TV.

Some of you are little ninnies. He'd wish the same on any Patriot.

Last edited:
Haha, this was great. I too never wish harm on any player and I didn't but when it happens to dopes like him, I can't help but to smile... just a tad.

I only wish injuries that are a lovechild of karma and Hammurabi's code. Did a billy goat headbutt him between the eyes or in the kneecap? It couldn't happen to a nicer A-hole.

Excellent Smithers....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back