PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James Harrison Leaves Steelers Facility Prior to Wednesday Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison is one of my favorite players. Its too bad his career didn't take off until he was in his late 20/early 30s.

was he the arseclown that tweeted that stupid tweet right after the PAts SB this year? "WInners never cheat and cheaters never win" was his tweet (Steelers Steroid scandal anyone?)

Hmmmmm, karmas a biatcch, aint it?

Sucks to be him.

Looks like he may be done for most of the season if not all of it...........

Good. Screw that headhunting cheapshot bastard. Got what he deserved.

Feel bad for the steelers fans , they never wish injury on opposing players.

In what world is that true?

In what world is that true?

Dont u know? They even started the below website to collect moeny to pay for Bradys surgery after the 2008 season injury...they held candle light vigils too from what i have heard..........

Steeler-fan site starts "Bernard Pollard Fan Club" | Patriots Blog | providencejournal.com | The Providence Journal

Their players are classy too

Steelers’ James Harrison, Ryan Clark Taunt Patriots Via Twitter « CBS Boston

Told you, cheaters never win!!!!!!!!!” Harrison tweeted, complete with nine exclamation points.

The linebacker all but admitted he made the comment in order to get a rise out of people, later expressing disappointment that he didn’t become a trending topic with his comment.

“Wow! I didn’t even trend with that, come on people love or hate me more!” Harrison tweeted.

Clark also joined in on the Patriots-bashing fun.

0-2 post spy gate! Just saying!! Cant spell ELIte w/o Eli!! Night my friends!—
ryan clark (@RealRClark25) February 06, 2012

I'm going to look like a total hypocrite after my comments on Revis the other day and his injury but I don't care. Harrison can die in a fire and take Clark with him.

I'm trying to manage a great big "Meh"............ I just can't. :confused2:

meh-cat.jpg

I hate the guy, but I never wish serious injuries on any player. I think based on this though, I think the original poster is speculating more than anything real about him missing most of the season if not all. He likely will miss this weekend though.

Too bad it wasn't career ending.

Haha, this was great. I too never wish harm on any player and I didn't but when it happens to dopes like him, I can't help but to smile... just a tad.

Too bad it wasn't career ending.

We don't need crap like this on this board. I hate Harrison as much as anyone, but to wish serious, career ending injuries on any player is disgustingly classless.

cant stand that guy...him and santonio holmes..my big two hates in the NFL

Since when is 9 AFC East titles, 5 AFC championships, and 3 Super bowl championships in 11 years "not winning"?

I think Harrison plays for the right team because he's just as idiotic as most of their fans.

Take away Polamalu and the Steelers are almost totally revamped on defense....not a good revamping either.

I love the demise of that defense

The Ravens will win that division going away.

I have no sympathy at all for Harrison. If his career is over, then that will probably spare about a half dozen guys from concussions.

I'll stop short of hoping that his career is over, and it would be unfortunate for it to end like this, but if it is then that won't be terrible news by any stretch.

Last edited:
Patriots fans are total class acts going by this thread :rolleyes:

Morons.

I know turning the other cheek sucks sometimes and is hard to do, let's all give it a shot. We look no better than the *****bag who made the Bernard Pollard Fan Club shirts.

Hold on, let me get on my Twitter account:

Jerks never heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes