PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James Develin @ Company Picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know if it would ruin his day, but Im sure he wouldn't be psyched about it, which is why I was hesitant...sorry.

You certainly wouldn't make his day asking him to engage in a subject he's been asked about by every cousin, uncle, aunt, sibling, brother, occasional fan, parent, friend.

I'd like to see on a drive or 2 that old fashioned 3 back set ... the Power I.
Bet it would work for a set or so ... if you could catch a team in a small nickel or even with luck a dime.

Why would you catch a team in a woefully inappropriate defense? They could just substitute; the defense has the right to make the last substitution.

You could ask him about the difference in feel between Patriots' and Brown U footballs.

Problem -- he wasn't a ball carrier in college.

OK -- you could ask him about the difference in feel between footballs in different temperature and weather. That one he could answer.

Why would you catch a team in a woefully inappropriate defense? They could just substitute; the defense has the right to make the last substitution.
That's a question for Pete Carroll.

I'd ask him, "in the face of a NFL sting to defame all your achievements from the past season, in which science has proved you have won all your games with in the rules, does this add even more motivation to this season to not only be one of the few teams to repeat, but to beat the **** out of the colts and jets and give a big FU season to goodell?"

I'd ask him football related questions. Why waste time on psi crap with a player not Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes