PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jake Ballard, Justin Francis and 3 others workout for Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cierre Wood is an interesting prospect.

If Ballard and Francis are healthy I would be very happy to see them both signed during the bye week. I don’t know much about the other 3 players that worked out today.

Report: Justin Francis, Jake Ballard, Cierre Wood, Two Others Work Out for Patriots | New England Patriots | NESN.com

Little detail from the story:

Ballard signed with the Cardinals after his workout with the Patriots. The tight end was having trouble recovering from ACL surgery during the summer with New England.

I thought Justin Francis was going to have a big year before he got injured.

I was shocked he got cut to begin with.

I thought Justin Francis was going to have a big year before he got injured.

I was shocked he got cut to begin with.

Me too. The only reason he was cut was the injury. If he is physically sound, I cannot fathom keeping Jake Bequette instead of him.

......but then again, Jake has lasted this long, and those must be damning photos Jake has of BB and the llama.

Last edited:
Me too. The only reason he was cut was the injury. If he is physically sound, I cannot fathom keeping Jake Bequette instead of him.

......but then again, Jake has lasted this long, and those must be damning photos Jake has of BB and the llama.

I think I speak for all Patriot fans when I say that I'd forgive him the llama.

Whats the word on Ninkovich? Are they looking at Francis because Ninko will be out for a while?

Whats the word on Ninkovich? Are they looking at Francis because Ninko will be out for a while?

Bill will give a detailed medical workup analysis on Wednesday as always with the injury report

So he's got that going for him...which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back