Reaction score
Which of these guys makes the PS?

Last edited:
Tony Gaiter.

Maybe neither.....EDavis...

Pats726 said:
Maybe neither.....EDavis...
This is true, I must change the topic. :rolleyes:

...vs. Michael McGrew....vs. Matt Shelton...vs. Zuriel Smith...

pats1 said:
Alas, the topic bar can only fit so many.

No way King Kong goes to the PS. He's a lock to make the 53.

Last edited:
PATRIOTS-80 said:

I agree. You just can't teach size.

pats1 said:
SMith is injuredso could be an IR candidate..and I do NOT think Stone is eligible...(I believe he has played in too many games...not sure..)

PATRIOTS-80 said:
Kong is the ultimate run stuffer and will be for many years to come. Why PS him when you can give him the experience now.

I've watched game film on Kong and while he is a beast I think the league would frown upon his play the first time he bit an opposing player in half. I think we would be looking at least a 4 game suspension and a big fine. We don't need someone with character issues like on this team....

Last edited by a moderator:
pats-blue said:
I've watched game film on Kong and while he is a beast I think the league would frown upon his play the first time he bit an opposing player in half. I think we would be looking at least a 4 game suspension and a big fine. We don't need someone with character issues like on this team....
No way. They proved in college that the player in question was tempting Kong with a banana in his pants. He bit the man "accidently" thinking he was a banana because of the smell emitting from him.

The only thing i think the NFL will be unhappy about is when he picks up player and throws them up and down the file don both offense and defense. I mean Deion Branch was given the ball on a running play and Kong threw him to the opposite endzone with ease. Does that violate the forward pass though?

SeanBruschi54 said:
No way. They proved in college that the player in question was tempting Kong with a banana in his pants. He bit the man "accidently" thinking he was a banana because of the smell emitting from him.

The only thing i think the NFL will be unhappy about is when he picks up player and throws them up and down the file don both offense and defense. I mean Deion Branch was given the ball on a running play and Kong threw him to the opposite endzone with ease. Does that violate the forward pass though?

We've covered that. Don't you read the threads:rolleyes:

RayClay said:
We've covered that. Don't you read the threads:rolleyes:

Yeah... read the posts! Besides, there is only one kong and Branch is too fragile to be thrown. The original poster suggested any strong player throwing a strudy midget. There are plenty of strong players and plenty of midgets... but only one Kong. As a J2EE application programmer, let me remind you that scalibility is important.

All of this is mute however since we determined that the play in question is illegal.

Yea you guys are right.

Say Can anybody point me in the direction of a Kong game used jersey? Cant find any of them. I was going to use his jersey as a car cover or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back