Jaguars season tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I live about 2 hours away from Jacksonville, so I'm already banking on going to the Pats-Jags game. So I perusing their webiste and you can get season tickets for $420 a seat (end zone) for the season. Figuring if I get shut out when individual tickets go on sale I could end up paying at least $100 a seat for the Pats game, I'm thinking of getting two seats. The 2006 home schedule is loaded with teams from the Northeast, so I'm figuring I can sell at least one or two of the other games. Of Course I would root for the Pats, but I could easily root for the Jags for the other seven games against:
Houston, Colts, Tennesee, Dallas, NYJ, NYG, and Pittsburg.

Or would this be treason?

You're a football fan. I'm thinking about getting season tix for the Saints. I wouldn't go so far as to buy jerseys and what-not (although I do have a paper bag on standby), but the tickets are really a non-issue.

FreeTedWilliams said:

Treason to get some good seats for some good NFL football games and have a good time rooting with the home crowd? Nah, have fun!

The Jags have problems selling out Alltel, I doubt you'll have problems getting tickets when they go on sale. Even if they sell out, I doubt you will have to spend $100 a ticket.

I would try to find someone to split the two seats..you get two seats for 4 games at the $420..and work out arrangement for playoffs. I pay $640 for two seats for 5 steeler games (1 pre-season, 4 reg.). Of course I don't have to drive 4hrs round trip to the games.

otoh...richpats could be right. Last season I was considering paying $100 to see Pats at Buffalo. I waited until single seats went on sale, called the Bills ticket office, and got two decent seats at face value..paid $104 for two seats.

FreeTedWilliams said:
I live about 2 hours away from Jacksonville, so I'm already banking on going to the Pats-Jags game. So I perusing their webiste and you can get season tickets for $420 a seat (end zone) for the season. Figuring if I get shut out when individual tickets go on sale I could end up paying at least $100 a seat for the Pats game, I'm thinking of getting two seats. The 2006 home schedule is loaded with teams from the Northeast, so I'm figuring I can sell at least one or two of the other games. Of Course I would root for the Pats, but I could easily root for the Jags for the other seven games against:
Houston, Colts, Tennesee, Dallas, NYJ, NYG, and Pittsburg.

I don't think so, if I had the chance would do this in a heartbeat, tivo the pats game and come home and watch it. It is not as though you can just come to Foxboro and get a seat when you want to. Jags might be playing some exciting football this year.

If you've got the means to do it, go for it. I know that if I lived somewhere else near another NFL team, I'd do it. The only thing better than seeing an NFL game in person is seeing a Pats game in person.

Just don't go and buy a bunch of Jags gear, though. Strictly non-descript or Pats attire at the games ;)

buy your jags/pats tix the night before the game.... You'll get a great price, even to the pats game... then you arent stuck with a million crappy jags tix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes