Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jaguars season tickets?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by FreeTedWilliams, Feb 24, 2006.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +89 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I live about 2 hours away from Jacksonville, so I'm already banking on going to the Pats-Jags game. So I perusing their webiste and you can get season tickets for $420 a seat (end zone) for the season. Figuring if I get shut out when individual tickets go on sale I could end up paying at least $100 a seat for the Pats game, I'm thinking of getting two seats. The 2006 home schedule is loaded with teams from the Northeast, so I'm figuring I can sell at least one or two of the other games. Of Course I would root for the Pats, but I could easily root for the Jags for the other seven games against:
    Houston, Colts, Tennesee, Dallas, NYJ, NYG, and Pittsburg.

Or would this be treason?
  2. Chevy

Chevy Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You're a football fan. I'm thinking about getting season tix for the Saints. I wouldn't go so far as to buy jerseys and what-not (although I do have a paper bag on standby), but the tickets are really a non-issue.
  3. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +543 / 6 / -0

Treason to get some good seats for some good NFL football games and have a good time rooting with the home crowd? Nah, have fun!
  4. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The Jags have problems selling out Alltel, I doubt you'll have problems getting tickets when they go on sale. Even if they sell out, I doubt you will have to spend $100 a ticket.
  5. tdw777

tdw777 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I would try to find someone to split the two seats..you get two seats for 4 games at the $420..and work out arrangement for playoffs. I pay $640 for two seats for 5 steeler games (1 pre-season, 4 reg.). Of course I don't have to drive 4hrs round trip to the games.

otoh...richpats could be right. Last season I was considering paying $100 to see Pats at Buffalo. I waited until single seats went on sale, called the Bills ticket office, and got two decent seats at face value..paid $104 for two seats.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

I don't think so, if I had the chance would do this in a heartbeat, tivo the pats game and come home and watch it. It is not as though you can just come to Foxboro and get a seat when you want to. Jags might be playing some exciting football this year.
  7. CTPatsFan

CTPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If you've got the means to do it, go for it. I know that if I lived somewhere else near another NFL team, I'd do it. The only thing better than seeing an NFL game in person is seeing a Pats game in person.

Just don't go and buy a bunch of Jags gear, though. Strictly non-descript or Pats attire at the games ;)
  8. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

buy your jags/pats tix the night before the game.... You'll get a great price, even to the pats game... then you arent stuck with a million crappy jags tix.