Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/breaking-news/story/665821.html

Jaguars running back arrested in South Beach
Posted on Sat, Aug. 30, 2008
BY ELY PORTILLO

Veteran Jacksonville Jaguars running back Fred Taylor was arrested outside of a Miami Beach nightclub early Sunday morning and charged with disorderly conduct.

Taylor was not taken to jail, according to Detective Juan Sanchez, a spokesman for the Miami Beach Police Department.

He was instead released outside of Club Cristal on Fifth Street on his own recognizance with a promise to appear in court.

The exact circumstances leading to Taylor's arrest weren't known on Sunday. The Miami Beach Police Department's records division, which provides police reports, is closed until Tuesday for the Labor Day weekend.

A suspension is in order Mr. Commissioner.

your over reacting a bit Disco. b/c we dont even know what he was arrested for. From the sounds of it it sounds minor and worthy of a slap on the wrist. Marshawn Lynch got no punishment, his has no chance of anything major happeneing unles something major is revealed

It depends if they feel like making an example out of him. Very suprising it is with Taylor here.

You see why its not good to jump to conclussions:)

According to his agent, Fred Taylor was not arrested at a Miami nightclub incident early Saturday.

Said his agent, "It’s nothing more than a ticket. . . . He was never formally arrested, never booked, didn’t post a bond and he has not been charged with anything. We’re pretty confident obviously that he won’t be charged with anything." It sounds minor enough not to get in Taylor's way of playing this season.

I heard his agent say he wasn't arrested.

hmmm i kind of looked at fred taylor as one of the classier RBs in the nfl, but maybe this is a bunch of nothing

hmmm i kind of looked at fred taylor as one of the classier RBs in the nfl, but maybe this is a bunch of nothing

I thought the same!

A whole lot of nothing.

Again, the media jumps to conclusions and reports faulty information.

I'm sure you Patriots fans know what that is like. :)

Last edited:
Good thing no one punched him. Fragile Freddy might have missed 7 games.

so I have this guy on my fantasy team, should I put him on the block????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes