Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/...6/story/jags_ticket_problems_a_national_story

Wow. The mere thought of drafting Tim Tebow (a good athlete, but not a very good professional quarterback prospect) just as an attempt to increase ticket sales is pretty pathetic. Honestly, as someone who lived in Jacksonville for over two years, I can tell you what the problem is. Jacksonville simply doesn't have enough wealthy citizens or upper class people living in the area that would continue to renew their season tickets for a below average team. They're not true fans, because I can tell you first hand that the Jags have many die-hard fans. There's just not enough money in the area to fund a professional football team. It's almost sad.

Anyway, in five years I have a feeling that we will be talking about the Los Angeles Jaguars.

Anyway, in five years I have a feeling that we will be talking about the Los Angeles Jaguars.

San Antonio might disagree...they actually have a stadium built whereas LA does not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes