PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Brissett Facing Surgery For Thumb [MOD EDIT: May not need surgery - who knows anymore]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought they would bring someone to PS just to mess with Ryans a bit. (They still might.)
For the messing part I guess they feel they're messed enough as it is.

There was a closeup of JB on the sidelines where they were looking at JB's hand. Announcer at the time thought it was a fingernail. It didn't seem to cause JB any pain that I could see. He sure wasn't babying his hand giving high fives in the locker room after the game.
Something stinks here, need a full investigation. Call everyone from Brisssett's kindergarten teacher to Obama.

If I want reliable news about a Patriots injury report I will call Miss Cloe. I will probably be equally likely to hear correct news from her than from this organization.

Last edited:
If you are not betting on this game or don't have Brissett or Garopolo on your fantasy team, then no one should care about who is going to play QB this week. Why would you give up the value of Buffalo not knowing either. As funny as it may seem, these minor injuries are a lucky break for the Pats, since it puts the Bills in the position of having to prepare for 2 QB's. This is especially difficult since each QB will have different offenses to prepare for.

Injuries of any severity to Pats QBs should never be considered "a lucky break."

Sounds like both JB and JAG are practicing at least to some extent. No obvious limitation on JB after the game or today makes me think he had a sprain and should be good to go. JAG is a different story, as he was in a lot of pain with grade 2 ac separation of his throwing shoulder and I expect he will be limited on the injury report tomorrow. BB should milk the uncertainty for every drop.

If I want reliable news about a Patriots injury report I will call Miss Chloe. I will probably be equally likely to hear correct news from her than from this organization.

better use the quija board

Oh, thank the gods! The way they were making it sound last Friday you thought they would have had to stitch his thumb back on. :rolleyes:

They did..."They have rebuilt him. They have the technology. They have made him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster."

The next question is how sweaty Brian Dabol looks after practice. Someone must be throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots