PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacksonville Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Leftwich's playing status...

“If Byron doesn't have any setbacks, he's our starting quarterback. It is just a matter of him continuing to progress like he did last week. He got a lot better last week as the week went on. On Friday he was almost full tilt,†Del Rio told reporters following the Jaguars' regular season finale on Sunday, a 40-13 win over the Tennessee Titans at Alltel Stadium.

“He was cleared (medically),†Del Rio said of Leftwich's playing status for Sunday's game against the Titans. Leftwich did not play.

“It was my decision. He really wanted to play. It's my responsibility to this organization. I didn't want to expose him to a situation in which he could've re-injured himself,†Del Rio said.

http://www.jaguars.com/story/4960.asp

Coach Del Rio on playing in the cold...

"We play the world champions next Saturday. It will be a big challenge and we are looking forward to it," Jacksonville head coach Jack Del Rio said. "We've built this team to be effective outdoors in January. We have some mudders on this team that makes this team better."

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/abn3996621.htm

Jaguars on playing the Pats...

"We're going against the defending champs," safety Deon Grant said. "You can't ask for anything more than that. We can go up there and shut a lot of people's mouth. If we go up there and be focused and play our game, we'll come out and take care of them boys."

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/Games/2006/01/01/1375567-ap.html

I hope Leftwich plays, I like the idea of facing a QB who hasn't seen NFL speed in a couple of months.

I think they should start with a pregame mud wrestle between their cheerleaders and the Patriot's cheerleaders. :D

Last edited:
Michael said:
I think they should start with a pregame mud wrestle between their cheerleaders and the Patriot's cheerleaders. :D
.....:yeahthat:

Since we have a bye week and your game will likely decide who the Colts play, though I guess they could play the Steelers, here is link to a Jags' board so I canb have something to read this week.

Jags' Board

Edit: BTW, I'm not the Colts' fan poking them with a stick.

Last edited:
The Pats will find a way to get pissed off by their trash talk and whoop their ass Saturday.

what about Carolina

Michael said:

I dont think the Panthers are playing Saturday. Maybe the Carolina cheerleaders can join in on the fun!

glecco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey