PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacksonville is a smart team

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unfortunate that he can't play in the last game of the season...

Mike Mularkey will be lucky to retain his job come season's end. This should have happened months ago.

Well wishes to MJD on a speedy recovery. He's a great player to watch.

Mike Mularkey will be lucky to retain his job come season's end. This should have happened months ago.

Well wishes to MJD on a speedy recovery. He's a great player to watch.

he could have had the surgery done weeks ago...what a poorly run franchise. I remember laughing with the announcers last week were saying how good of a job mularkey has done...ya..ok

he could have had the surgery done weeks ago...what a poorly run franchise. I remember laughing with the announcers last week were saying how good of a job mularkey has done...ya..ok
The only coach I can think of who has derailed a team faster than Mike Mularkey is Mike Munchak.

The only coach I can think of who has derailed a team faster than Mike Mularkey is Mike Munchak.

Kinda hard to derail a terrible team already. They were 5--11 last year and this year in his first year they are 2-13. Pretty much status quo, this year they just didn't get to play the terrible Colts team. Will most likely score more need 8 points and give up the same.

The Jags would have had to have been on the rails in the first place in order to get de-railed.

Tim Tebow will save this franchise.. if he feels like playing.

Kinda hard to derail a terrible team already. They were 5--11 last year and this year in his first year they are 2-13. Pretty much status quo, this year they just didn't get to play the terrible Colts team. Will most likely score more need 8 points and give up the same.

The Jags would have had to have been on the rails in the first place in order to get de-railed.
The Jags have some decent talent on D. Coupled with their mismanagement of MJD and Mularkey's inability to coach, a 3 win drop off is significant (even for an average to poor side).

The 2012 Jaguars have experienced an extraordinary number of injuries, and they really showed up last week against the Patriots. Mularkey deserves at least another year to see what he can do.

The Jags have some decent talent on D. Coupled with their mismanagement of MJD and Mularkey's inability to coach, a 3 win drop off is significant (even for an average to poor side).

Not really. They entered the season with Alualu and Posluzny as their best defenders. Then made a move for Babin mid-season. Mathis has lost a step. Their defense came into the season needing just as much work as their offense.

Generally speaking when you have a bad team or franchise you want to do one of three things to turn it around:

- Change the head coach
- Change the quarterback
- Change the owner

The Jaguars made not one of those changes, but all three - and somehow managed to get worse.

As for MJD, they should have opted for the surgery the moment a while back, when they were eliminated from post-season play.

Even on offense, I've been saying for a while now they have a nice lineup, especially when they get MJD back. If they get a coach and a QB they've got a playoff run in them, but those aren't easy aquisitions.

Jags are just what they are...jags. :coffee:

One of the worst teams in NFL.

Jags are just what they are...jags. :coffee:

One of the worst teams in NFL.

Here you are, sir....

thcoffee.gif

Have this one on me. :)

Always kills me that we took Maroney over this guy. :(

Wow, you sure know how to ruin a guy's mood! lol :(

Whatever, but this guy is not really a saint either. Look at what he did with this injury, I am he could have had it earlier, but by having it now, he sure will miss most of the offseason stuff he does not like anyway. If you read into what the team said, they suggested he gets the surgery much earlier than this.

I think MJD will have a bounce back season next year... jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye