PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jackasses At Indystar Colt Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, banned myself on Indystar. Never used profanity, just a little good humored ball busting. I thought they had a sense of humor out there in fly over country. Apparently not in Indianapolis.

Don't go there dude. Unless you know hard facts behind what happened, it would just be insensitive and cruel to speculate.

DId you read my post? It is truly amazing that you would write this. You win dumbass of the day.

Amazing, truly amazing that you can actually read and write. Sh#@ like this really pisses me off. You are a friggin jackass of the highest order.

Advice for you: Read the whole f*@#ing post next time you friggin jackass.

The Miami Herald article is so flawed, it is difficutl to know where to start.

You'll die of mental paralysis if you take Cote's drivel seriously.
How about this one flaw:
" This is a team that was 59-16 the previous four seasons -- then got appreciably better because of the offseason moves of genius personnel man Scott Pioli (giving Randy Moss to Brady is like giving a tax break to Donald Trump)."

... Hence "The Patriots would have been in the playoffs this season with my mother, your mailman, Paris Hilton or Belichick's gray hoodie as head coach."

In the previous four seasons, without the talents they now have, (and derided by the media for the lacks of talents, probowlers, and future HoF), how did they manage to be 59-16? The irony here is that Cote', like Dolphins fans, used to complain bitterly that the Dolphins, with more perennial probowlers should have been admitted to SB rather than no-big-name Patriots in 01-04. In G. Cote' twisted logic, Belichick is discredited for the very success that he was responsible. It's like someone discrediting Paul Allen's investment success by saying that it was easy because he had billions to do it, never mind how the guy got his billions in the first place.

But what can you expect from Cote? He's a big case of Pats-envy, and a man of below average intellect.

DId you read my post? It is truly amazing that you would write this. You win dumbass of the day.

Amazing, truly amazing that you can actually read and write. Sh#@ like this really pisses me off. You are a friggin jackass of the highest order.

Advice for you: Read the whole f*@#ing post next time you friggin jackass.

I guess there are people here, as well as over there who Don't want to debate. (remember you CAN'T say nothing bad about Dungy** LOL)
I see Nothing wrong with your post.

I guess there are people here, as well as over there who Don't want to debate. (remember you CAN'T say nothing bad about Dungy** LOL)
I see Nothing wrong with your post.

I just prefer talking about football.

Another perspective on Colts' fans -

I really hated it at the time, but I'm kind of glad the Colts got their one ring. Now it's like an official rivalry instead of a bunch of inbreds with a first string worth of enormous talent for a team constantly stating statistical reasons that they "should" have won.

The refs kept them in the game earlier this year, and I have no doubt if we see each other it will be a war again. But the window will slam closed on them this year, pretty much for good. I think we all see the writing on the wall.

Harrison may play well in the playoffs, but he's not long for this league. The Colts have had, for many years, two number 1 receivers and a very good QB along with a great RB. They'll be down to 1 very good receiver, a good pass-catching tight end, and a very good RB... for the duration. Marvin's not going to be the Marvin of last year, or early this year, ever again.

Peyton's got a few more years of tread left, but he's peaked.

Next year, the South is the Jags' division. I think Colts fans know this.

But to get to the article? The writer did identify that the Pats were the best team in the league, and just got better this year. Kind of funny thing for Colts' fans to salivate over.

I think the reason they do is they'll gladly take a pimp-slap, to be able to cry about Belichick one more time.

There's a reason you'll be one and done :)

PFnV

First of all I think that the article is a joke. BB deserves the COY award. His team is on the cusp of something no other team in the history of the league has done. But I do understand the argument. That why should you give someone an award if they cheated. Regardless if it mattered to the scope of the season or not. It is what it is.
I dont think you can classify someone who used a video recorder to tape an opponents signals to someone who killed dogs for fun. What I dont understand is their is alot of people (not just colts fans; all over) that sound as if they want to bring back hanging people from the Gallows. I think the real issue being is that they are fans of different organizations (that extremely dislike your organization) and vice versus. I heard countless pats fans discredit what the Colts have done in past years. Like discounting Peytons touchdown records and so on and on. I think fans in general have gotten a little bit out of control with their fandom. I can honestly step back and somewhat admire what the pats have done this season. Its really pretty remarkable. Does that mean I think they cant be beaten. No. But that remains to be seen doesnt it. I think we all just need to step back and appreciate what kind of product the NFL has brought us this year. Its going to be a great playoff. Win or Lose. IF the pats beat the Colts, Ill just have to tip my hat to you guys and call it what it is. Good luck to everyone in the Playoffs.:)

Hey - 7 bye weeks in a season goes a long way to 16-0.

Try eight. Even YOU knew the Colts were going to lose to us.

Isn't your coach's name a description of moldy laundry?

How the hell did that article get published?

First of all I think that the article is a joke. BB deserves the COY award....Good luck to everyone in the Playoffs.:)

Didn't quote the whole post because the reply will be so slight in comparison that it would just be reposting what you said for the most part... but -

Very well mannered self-introduction onto another fan base's board, especially in the face of a conspicuously taunting post on my part!

Welcome, and my deepest condolences on the passing of your team into history.

PFnV

Where is the link of the thread posted on the Colts board...?

I am interested to see if you telling the truth and curious to read their feedback .

I usually don't trust rookies like you ( new members) ,most of the times , they simply troll our board .

So joining ALL THE WAY BACK in December makes you a board Elder or something?

The fact that Miami and Indy are united in their hatred of the Pats is entertaining to me. Geezers with tans and inbred trailer trash unite!

The real sad part is i am a colts fan and refuse to go back to indystar period. The stupidity there is unreal i stated how i felt that jacksonville could roll the steelers and they didn't agree and that is fine. But they based there argument on the dumbest reasons i have ever heard. Like if your going to win any playoff games you have to had made appearances in the playoffs the last few years. That was one of them that i remember sounded crazy to me. And if your username isn't appropriate for a church they bash you also. But the really funny part is now that sports writers are now saying the jags could win they are agreeing. I also made a thread about javon walker wanting out of denver and if marvin retired could he be a viable replacement. Oh god that was unheard of most excuses i heard from the majority of them was he is an old beat up trouble making reciever. I then retorted isn't that what was said about randy moss. Then they came off with this smart ***** stuff maybe we can get romo to just because. Most of them indystar regulars are band wagoneers from other cities that have run off the decent colts fans. You will find most decent colts fans now at patriots planet cranky colts and several other boards. So i wouldn't take that place to seriously.

That Colt message board is the worst I have ever gone to.

If you make a post that is anyway negative, they ban you immediately.
I couldn't agree with you more. I got banned three times and then for life. They claim because I called Dungy a dung beetle who couldn't go 16-0. This was in a thread where they were ripping BB to shreds.

Last edited:
The real sad part is i am a colts fan and refuse to go back to indystar period. The stupidity there is unreal i stated how i felt that jacksonville could roll the steelers and they didn't agree and that is fine. But they based there argument on the dumbest reasons i have ever heard. Like if your going to win any playoff games you have to had made appearances in the playoffs the last few years. That was one of them that i remember sounded crazy to me. And if your username isn't appropriate for a church they bash you also. But the really funny part is now that sports writers are now saying the jags could win they are agreeing. I also made a thread about javon walker wanting out of denver and if marvin retired could he be a viable replacement. Oh god that was unheard of most excuses i heard from the majority of them was he is an old beat up trouble making reciever. I then retorted isn't that what was said about randy moss. Then they came off with this smart ***** stuff maybe we can get romo to just because. Most of them indystar regulars are band wagoneers from other cities that have run off the decent colts fans. You will find most decent colts fans now at patriots planet cranky colts and several other boards. So i wouldn't take that place to seriously.

Oh my, intelligent life exists.

That has nothing to do with not loving your team. Nope.

It has to do with stupid. And we get a lot here too. But indystar is just about the worst. Include cowboyszone.com as well.

Can we just enjoy football already.

An explanation, thank you.

Chuck,
Sad to see a fan of a team get turned off by a message board of said team; feel free to post here, ask IndyColts685, he is a regular and always brings something good to the table here, welcome aboard.......

Chuck,
Sad to see a fan of a team get turned off by a message board of said team; feel free to post here, ask IndyColts685, he is a regular and always brings something good to the table here, welcome aboard.......

I've posted on the Bills board as well as the Giants under different handles but always as a Pats fan .... never had a problem. However, Miami was always a problem and as far as Indy goes, it's pathetic how defensive they are and how vitriolic the discussion gets. It shows a basic lack of intelligence, something demonstrated by this article......

Miami is a disgrace to football ... both on and off the field. Hopefully, with the Tuna around, they will improve.

Chuck,

Things get crazy on that board sometimes, somebody started a thread that said Brady didn't deserve the MVP, most of the Colts fans including me didn't agree with this idiot, it was a poll and 75% so far agree Brady deserves the MVP, it should be 100% but some people just won't give credit where credit is due and how any football fan of any team would think that Brady didn't deserve the MVP this year knows nothing about football IMHO.

I don't go to other sites very often,but I've been to Indystar a few times . The most ridicules thread I've ever seen was posted. It had to do with the worship of Peyton Manning. You could only post about how great PM was/is. Posters talked about naming their kids after Payton like they did in Tenn. when he went to school there. When someone broke in and tried to start a debat about QB's he was told that the thread was about how great PM was and the was no debating QB's. If he didn't throw himself on the alter of Peyton worship he should leave. It was nothing but a Peyton love fest ***********. Totaly pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back