PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jackasses At Indystar Colt Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link , and thanks norm3333 for bringing up the story.

Your welcome. I actually logged off after starting this thread. Had to go so I didn't see your request for the link.

I have been banned on INDYSTAR for asking questions like, "Is B Sanders going to cheat up to the line of scrimmage against the Pats?"

And another time for stating that the pass interference calls against the Colts were bogus calls. They must have been so angry that teir team lost they couldn't stand a truthful post.

They can't stand ANY negative comments or questions.

And the threads are comical at best.

The ones in which they convince themselves that they are better off coming to NE than playing at home in the playoffs are histerical.

Your welcome. I actually logged off after starting this thread. Had to go so I didn't see your request for the link.

I have been banned on INDYSTAR for asking questions like, "Is B Sanders going to cheat up to the line of scrimmage against the Pats?"

And another time for stating that the pass interference calls against the Colts were bogus calls. They must have been so angry that teir team lost they couldn't stand a truthful post.

They can't stand ANY negative comments or questions.

And the threads are comical at best.

The ones in which they convince themselves that they are better off coming to NE than playing at home in the playoffs are histerical.

Also the ones where, all of a sudden, passing stats aren't really all that important....
and the ones where they would rather lose with "class" then win with BB....
and the ones...well, you shoulnd't have gotten me started....

Another perspective on Colts' fans -

I really hated it at the time, but I'm kind of glad the Colts got their one ring. Now it's like an official rivalry instead of a bunch of inbreds with a first string worth of enormous talent for a team constantly stating statistical reasons that they "should" have won.

The refs kept them in the game earlier this year, and I have no doubt if we see each other it will be a war again. But the window will slam closed on them this year, pretty much for good. I think we all see the writing on the wall.

Harrison may play well in the playoffs, but he's not long for this league. The Colts have had, for many years, two number 1 receivers and a very good QB along with a great RB. They'll be down to 1 very good receiver, a good pass-catching tight end, and a very good RB... for the duration. Marvin's not going to be the Marvin of last year, or early this year, ever again.

Peyton's got a few more years of tread left, but he's peaked.

Next year, the South is the Jags' division. I think Colts fans know this.

But to get to the article? The writer did identify that the Pats were the best team in the league, and just got better this year. Kind of funny thing for Colts' fans to salivate over.

I think the reason they do is they'll gladly take a pimp-slap, to be able to cry about Belichick one more time.

There's a reason you'll be one and done :)

PFnV

The Miami Herald article is so flawed, it is difficutl to know where to start. I almost coughed up my coffee when the writer used the word "noble" when describing NFL coaches....especially Gruden.
If the coach doesn't matter all that much, then why was Cam Cameron fired immediately by Parcells?

As for the indystar board, I go there often during the day, at lunch time. I work in a high stress job and need the comic relief.

Yah, actually I think nobility is factored into the "Jedi Knight of the Year" award, or the "Sherrif Who Singlehandedly Saved the Small Western Town from Bandits in Black Garments of the Year" award.

Coach of the year is about the guy that's the best football coach. Call me crazy, but I think results should be taken into account. I am fairly impressed with the results BB got this year, but hey, I'm biased ;)

PFnV

Another perspective on Colts' fans -

I really hated it at the time, but I'm kind of glad the Colts got their one ring. Now it's like an official rivalry instead of a bunch of inbreds with a first string worth of enormous talent for a team constantly stating statistical reasons that they "should" have won.
The refs kept them in the game earlier this year, and I have no doubt if we see each other it will be a war again. But the window will slam closed on them this year, pretty much for good. I think we all see the writing on the wall.

Harrison may play well in the playoffs, but he's not long for this league. The Colts have had, for many years, two number 1 receivers and a very good QB along with a great RB. They'll be down to 1 very good receiver, a good pass-catching tight end, and a very good RB... for the duration. Marvin's not going to be the Marvin of last year, or early this year, ever again.

Peyton's got a few more years of tread left, but he's peaked.

Next year, the South is the Jags' division. I think Colts fans know this.

But to get to the article? The writer did identify that the Pats were the best team in the league, and just got better this year. Kind of funny thing for Colts' fans to salivate over.

I think the reason they do is they'll gladly take a pimp-slap, to be able to cry about Belichick one more time.

There's a reason you'll be one and done :)

PFnV

Great line!

I usually don't trust rookies like you ( new members) ,most of the times , they simply troll our board .
That is funny,because I still consider myself a newbie here with my join date.
Yourself?With your Dec 2007 join date?Should people trust you?

As far as RATS goes,if you start a Colts/Colts player critical thread,it will be deleted/moved to Grendels.
Never had one problem with responding to stuff Colts Trolls fling out there,so don't confuse IndyStar with SteelersFever.

Also the ones where, all of a sudden, passing stats aren't really all that important....
and the ones where they would rather lose with "class" then win with BB....
and the ones...well, you shoulnd't have gotten me started....

It actually bothers me sometimes. I go over not to post (been banned) but to check on status of Harrison, Mathis...

Their take on Freeney is a riot. Won't be missed. Mathis can get it done alone.

The difference is, at this board I have read numerous posts critical of Pats' decisions and worrisome post over players hurt. Over there it is all rosy all the time.
IMO they truly believe that Dungy is a better human than all Pats personnel.
Their hipocrisy on his saint-hood is laughable. I made a post one time about how it is dangerous to believe that your team has players that are inherently better humans than others teams' players. Because they are humans and will sin at some point, this line of thinking will flawed. Dungy is not better than BB. I wonder if anyone ever brought up why his son committed suicide? Was it because he wasn't a good father, or was it just because his son had some mental issues that went horribly wrong one day. We could fault Dungy for this like they have attacked Brady for having a baby out of wedlock.

I believe the Brady attacks are the most ludicrous. A Denver Post article (http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_7866729) disparaged Brady for not marrying Bridget M. He didn't mention Travis Henry though. Curious. 9 children 9 different women. Naw, let's not discuss this one.

That is funny,because I still consider myself a newbie here with my join date.
Yourself?With your Dec 2007 join date?Should people trust you?

As far as RATS goes,if you start a Colts/Colts player critical thread,it will be deleted/moved to Grendels.
Never had one problem with responding to stuff Colts Trolls fling out there,so don't confuse IndyStar with SteelersFever.

I am little confused by your thread. Are you saying that the INDY board does not sensor or is it the Steelers board?

It actually bothers me sometimes. I go over not to post (been banned) but to check on status of Harrison, Mathis...

Their take on Freeney is a riot. Won't be missed. Mathis can get it done alone.

They might be right. Now Mathis can spin in a circle real fast. Maybe he could teach another guy to spin in a circle real fast, and you can call it bookends.

But um, if that's the case, the Colts are out something like 80 mill over 8 years, or whatever portion of that is guaranteed.

Weird strategy.

PFnV

Stupidity, indeed....

But why do you answer to such stupidity?

Learn self-restraint...

and guess who does the banning? :p
Hey look who crawled out of the woodwork, a Colt, Pacer and IU fan talk about a three time loser. This person is about as much to blame for the derogatory Pats threads as the rest of them.

I am little confused by your thread. Are you saying that the INDY board does not sensor or is it the Steelers board?
I am saying IndyStar does not allow critics to start threads,but you can speak your piece in an existing thread.I have never been censored over there,except the one time right after the Pats beat the Colts and I started a thread critcal of 18 and it was promptly deleted.
SteelersFever,no critics allowed!

His teams never got to play in the AFC Least.

Ah yes. The AFC Least. Home of the Colts, Chargers, Cowboys, Steelers, etc. Wait, you mean we didn't just play the same 3 teams over and over again?

I wonder if anyone ever brought up why his son committed suicide? Was it because he wasn't a good father, or was it just because his son had some mental issues that went horribly wrong one day. We could fault Dungy for this like they have attacked Brady for having a baby out of wedlock.

Don't go there dude. Unless you know hard facts behind what happened, it would just be insensitive and cruel to speculate.

His teams never got to play in the AFC Least.

Oh the irony.

Like the Colts didn't get to feast on Houston and a crappy Titans team the past few years.

Now when the shoe is on the other foot they want to hold it against us.

Why am I reading about Indystar forums at patsfans.com? The obsession some of you have with other fan boards that leads you to insist on telling the rest of us about it is silly.

Here's something that may shock you: A good number of you seem every bit as delusional about the Pats as you think the Indystar gang is about theirs.

Hey look who crawled out of the woodwork, a Colt, Pacer and IU fan talk about a three time loser. This person is about as much to blame for the derogatory Pats threads as the rest of them.

Truer words were never spoken. That joker became a "mod" by default. It seems the other mods(WVcolt) were too lienent. They actually let you say something questioning the colts or Dungy*** But with this joker EVERY time a Pats fan has something Intelligent to say (which is 99% of the time) Boom off you go. Thats how "THEY" argue. Banned, end of discussion.

Don't go there dude. Unless you know hard facts behind what happened, it would just be insensitive and cruel to speculate.

He wasn't speculating. All he did was ask a question that could be debated. You sound just like those jerks from indy star. You CAN'T even mention it over there (or your banned) They ALL have this "holier than thou attitude" I KNOW for a fact none of them have ever looked in a mirror

Hey - 7 bye weeks in a season goes a long way to 16-0.

Then why couldn't the Colts accomplish it when they were getting 5 or more weeks each year ?

Because you're a fraud that can't admit that the strength within divisions fluctuates yearly... some years you benefit, others you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back