PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jabar Gaffney could be cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
i was thinkin after the stallworth addition who could be cut, and i just read it could be gaffney

take a look at their wrs:
stallworth, reggie brown, greg lewis, todd pinkston, hank baskett, and darneriun mccants

so anyone think we could pick up gaffney if he gets cut

patsfan55 said:
i was thinkin after the stallworth addition who could be cut, and i just read it could be gaffney

stallworth, reggie brown, greg lewis, todd pinkston, hank baskett, and darneriun mccants

I'd give him a look, why not? Let's get every former Florida Gator wr in the league!:rocker:

BradfordPatsFan said:
I'd give him a look, why not? Let's get every former Florida Gator wr in the league!:rocker:

Yeah! You hear that, Ike Hilliard? We want you too!

patsfan55 said:

Naturally, I mean, the Eagles were forced to trade for a WR, in large part because Gaffney, who they signed in FA to be their #2/3, sucks.

Yes. By all means.

He's not good enough for one NFL team so he's obviously not good enough for us...:rolleyes:

theres a reason Gaffney might get cut..his hands have been stone in TC

huskeralk said:
He's not good enough for one NFL team so he's obviously not good enough for us...:rolleyes:

No, the point is he was bad enough that the reason why he's available is because the Eagles made a trade, giving up a decent linebacker and a draft pick, to replace him. The Eagles are a well-run team. They don't like to give up mid-round draft picks, especially for a WR who may have a head case, especially after the TO nightmare. He's not available because the Eagles have a deep, talented, WR corps.

Seriously, it would be like the Patriots trading for a linebacker and releasing Beisel and then seeing Pittsburgh sign him. If you're a Steeler fan, is that a worthwhile signing?

If he can't beat out Darnerian McCants we better stick with Bam Childress

wow, this is funny to look at now

I say that we should pick him up. I think he can catch about 30 passes in the last couple of games and when we make the playoffs he can be a big cog in the wheel and if we should play the Jets, and then the Chargers, Ihave a feeling he will do pretty good. I hope Iam right. :D :D

good call NEM

I have a feeling about this guy...something tells me not to overlook him.

Whatever we do we should not trade for any Oakland WR's.

(scratching my head) hmm i wonder why all of a sudden you guys are agreeing with me on this guy

Ah man, momentary heart attack when I saw the thread title at the top of the list. Bastards.

Ah man, momentary heart attack when I saw the thread title at the top of the list. Bastards.

haha, i figured that would happen to some
is there a way i can edit it to say from preseason or somthin

haha, i figured that would happen to some
is there a way i can edit it to say from preseason or somthin

I have no idea if you can do that at this stage of the game. I think you can only edit posts for a certain amount of time. No biggie. :) My heart has returned to it's normal rate.

I predict that Gaffney will outperform Marvin Harrison in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back