PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.E.T.S. Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be nice, but, alas, NFL rules require that (A) teams allow OCs and DCs to interview for potential head coach positions, and (B) cannot prohibit OCs and DCs from accepting such offers, regardless of contract status. [cf. Brian Daboll, who was able to leave b/c his contract was up; if it weren't, he could not have accepted the job with the JEST.]

Maybe we should give McDaniel and Pees pay raises to accept "demotions" to just offensive and defensive assistants. :rocker:

Is that a loophole?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, that fat **** unleashed some bad football karma. And it couldn't happen to a better coach. I wouldn't let him near my kids high school team.

F*** the Jets, they're irrelevant.

Interesting that one of the posters wished death on Pennington. Taking the game a tad too seriously.

Maybe we should give McDaniel and Pees pay raises to accept "demotions" to just offensive and defensive assistants. :rocker:

Is that a loophole?

That's how we kept Romeo and Charlie for so long. They made more as coordinators than half the head coaches in the league.

I wish Pennington a long, healthy careers as the Jets' starting quarterback.

If the Bills lose, the Pats magic # is 8, right?

I was just enjoying their gameday thread.. not quite as funny as the Chargers from Week 2, but still pretty good

At one point some were making the excuse that they were playing on the road, as the Giants technically are the home team... playing in the Meadowlands!

I jumped up to towards the end of the game to watch as they got their hopes up, only to have it all come crushing down

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=25731&page=65

I guess this must mean the Giants were cheating right? How else could a "genius" coach let a team fall from the playoffs to 1-4?

Come to think of it - knowing that ManJudas was involved in the "cheating" he and Jets fans decry when at NE, it's probably safe to assume ManJudas continued that practice last season in NY to help the team get to the playoffs.

Now that the NFL has cracked down on the practice, the fact that ManJudas can't get away with it anymore would explian how he's going from "playoff to lottery"

My recommendation to the Jets - get rid of ManJudas before he gains too many secrets, or is privy to tampering or other "cheating" that goes on within the Jets front office. He'll stab the Jets in the back quicker than he did the Patriots if they give him the chance.

Last edited:
I wish Pennington a long, healthy careers as the Jets' starting quarterback.

If the Bills lose, the Pats magic # is 8, right?

According to playoffstatus.com, it was 9 before this weekend, so I think it might actually be 7. :eek:

I wonder what Greenie on Mike & Mike has to say these days.

Mangina is living on borrowed time. It's only a matter of time until he's coaching at North Dakota State or in Australia again.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153641

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153628

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153637

:rofl:

Thanks for the links Sey. Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"We haven't improved in any way, and in many, we've regressed. That's on the coach."
"This is the first time I am legitimately mad with Mangini."
"There is a reason that Belichek took his defensive coordinator job from him. He isn't very talented or creative."
"Mangini had no credentials to be given a head coaching job. Let's face it, other teams weren't exactly lining up to get this guy. The problem is our owner, Woody Johnson, has a woody for the Patriots organization and will take any cast off from New England and hand him the keys to the Jets organization."
And my absolute favorite:
"man-tits is a sh*t f*ck idiot of a coach. his defense sucks my f*cking balls...."

Last edited:
I seem to remember our defense being not very good the year Mangini was D-coordinator. The year we went 10-6 our defense was like a sieve. Anyway, we also had many injuries that year, so at the time I chalked it up to that, but now I think the guy just isn't very talented.

J est E nd T he S eason

Quote:
"We haven't improved in any way, and in many, we've regressed. That's on the coach."

Quote:
"This is the first time I am legitimately mad with Mangini."

Quote:
"There is a reason that Belichek took his defensive coordinator job from him. He isn't very talented or creative."

Quote:
"Mangini had no credentials to be given a head coaching job. Let's face it, other teams weren't exactly lining up to get this guy. The problem is our owner, Woody Johnson, has a woody for the Patriots organization and will take any cast off from New England and hand him the keys to the Jets organization."

Those say it all !
Thanx, kurti.

I seem to remember our defense being not very good the year Mangini was D-coordinator. The year we went 10-6 our defense was like a sieve. Anyway, we also had many injuries that year, so at the time I chalked it up to that, but now I think the guy just isn't very talented.

To my shame, I watched a little bit of the Bills-Jets game. At the end of the first half the Jets were driving but out of time-outs. They faked a spike and threw a quick out for seven or eight yards and stopped the clock with a second or so left. Then, of course, Nugent missed the field goal. Say what you like about the Perfidious Penguin, but I think hell would freeze over before a Herman Edwards team could manage the clock like that.

My favorite is that classless piece of crap who runs the board, Sooth. They're locking threads left and right, and he, King of all Trolls is chiding posters for making "personal attacks".

Anyone who's been here long enough to remember him before he got banned for making comments about other poster's wives will know how hypocritical this is. I guess this makes him the perfect leader for ratsinsider. A fraud troll making some coin on his site and enjoying the access he gets from being a professional fanboy is now lecturing people on class.

Not enough bad things can happen to the Rats and their fraud, hypocrit fans. They can all FOAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back