izzo and mcginest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
did anyone see them fighting on the sidelines ? showed just now on nfl network

Loss=tempers

That was odd...Overall this did not look like a Pats team. Poor ball security, mental errors, loss of composure. It just was not our year.

i would be surprsied if this kinda stuff didnt happen alot. Even best friends cant get into lil fights when competition is involved. I doubt its anythign serious.

My friend (who is not a Pats fan) walked into the house and asked me who won the game. I almost McGinested him.

well it was just part of why the pats lost this game.............

1 costly turnovers
2 Brady making the key turnover
3 Vinatieri, missed a big fg in the fourth quarter...
4 Troy Brown, big turnover in the fourth quarter...

the team lost composure after the assante samual penalty, even though it was a bad call, you cant put the blame on the refs...

Izzo was in on defense and let Anderson get outside for his 2nd TD run. If he did his job they don't score on that play. I think that is what Willie was upset about. I obviously don't know though, just guessing.

Well

Any new info on this---it's just very uncharacteristic (as is 5 TO in the postseason :rolleyes: ) of 2 vets!

I wouldn't sweat it they'll probably both come out and say "heat of the battle" kind of spin. Besides, I'm not all that worried if Willie and Izzo get along, it's not like a QB/WR kind of rift.

They showed it a couple of times on 4. What was even more interesting was that Eric Mangini tried to get involved. Vrable who was holding Willie Mac back after he flung Izzo, turned to him and you could read his lips and it looked like he said 'shut the f**k up' to Eric. Eric walked away.

There was a lot of anger tonight. Early in the game BB was yelling about Bull**** over a Penalty call that went the Pats way (why was he so pissed - I mean about that call, not the refs tonignt in general) and after the ref walked away BB was still talking about you could see him say motherf**ker.

nickw308810 said:
Izzo was in on defense and let Anderson get outside for his 2nd TD run. If he did his job they don't score on that play. I think that is what Willie was upset about. I obviously don't know though, just guessing.
This is what I heard during the 5th Qtr. A frustrating, frustrating game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes