PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've no problem with Vanderjagt with the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry guys

Honestly, maybe desperately, I have no problem to bring Vanderjagt here.
I'm probably the most Colts hater of the World and I have alway joking about him, but without emotion, He is a good kicker and maybe a better than Vinatieri.

Often, last season , BB didn't try the 45+ yards FG. Vanderjagt got a stronger leg and is better on long FG range. I know, I can't believe what I said! My best friend is a big Colts fans and ordinary it was the arguments he serves to me when we debated on the two K....

Last year Vinatieri= 40yards+ 4/6 try ...0/1 in Denver
in SuperBowl against Carolina, he missed twice 30-39
VanderJackass= 40 yards+ + 7/8

Vanderjagt is a FG machine.

After all, he was right when he criticized Peyton and Dungy.

If Manning and Dungy haved centered the ball for the idiot K in the game against Pitts instead of trying a TD...

But I doubt this will happen. Vanderjagt value is too high. I prefer a cheaper Kicker...

Vanderjerk is a choker. And therein lies the only difference that matters.

Give me Paul Endinger and a draft choice, and I will live with that for now...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Give me Paul Endinger and a draft choice, and I will live with that for now...
Edinger is old and past his prime, he is a bad pick up. Vand-jerk would be a good pick up....if he wasnt such a jerk. :mad:

Kdo5 said:
Edinger is old and past his prime, he is a bad pick up. Vand-jerk would be a good pick up....if he wasnt such a jerk. :mad:
Dude, time to update your pic.

There's another thread around here on this.... so I'll sound like a broken record. Vanderjerk's accuracy is great, but HE CAN'T KICK OFF. You want to replace AV with TWO roster spots? Screw that, gimme Josh Brown.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
There's another thread around here on this.... so I'll sound like a broken record. Vanderjerk's accuracy is great, but HE CAN'T KICK OFF. You want to replace AV with TWO roster spots? Screw that, gimme Josh Brown.

As I posted on another thread, I'll take a girl from the Fort Kent, ME soccer team than Vanderjerk. She won't choke under pressure.

This guy has kicked most of his career indoors no clue how he will kick in forzen weather if we are rebuilding lets start fresh with a Rookie.

PATSNUTme said:
As I posted on another thread, I'll take a girl from the Fort Kent, ME soccer team than Vanderjerk. She won't choke under pressure.
I know that chick! She's got a leg, but not quite as cute a Vandy is. :cool: (She could probably drink him under the table though)

Edinger was born in 1978 hardly old.

Vandy would probably cry in the snow, and then piss himself to keep warm. I hate that guy so much, I don't care how good he is. I would be pissed if he was in a Pat's uni next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back