PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've never been so angry and depressed in all my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEARCHIVES said:
Yeah I'm really pissed too because Patriots management has their head up their ass!

Why do I think that somehow you're an expert on this???

I bet Givens wishes he was on the Pats right now, with Kerry Collins throwing to him :D

Nikki said:
I was only joking. I am not that conceited.
Oh, Miss Nikki, you clearly failed to interpret the "less is more" statement from the depraved male perspective - it was not a negative, unless you're very modest...;)

Edit: Duh, it helps when I remember your and you're :violent:

Last edited:
Nikki said:
PATSNUTme............what can I do to comfort you and cheer you ;)

PATSNUTme said:
I don't think anything can.

Yikes, Nut. That's your response to Nikki? You're in worse shape than I thought!!!

Easy folks, everything "will be alright now", just got to "hold on now, just a little bit tighter now baby". It's "easy to be hard" now but "we shall over come".

Let me know how it works out as I'll be "sittin' on the dock of the bay wasting
time". Work is also depressing. :(

Kdo5 said:
Um buddy, we didnt have a chance of keeping both. We should have gone with Givens if we foresaw the Branch disaster. Nobody could see it going the way it did until things started to get flat out ugly.

I'd like to see you managing the Patriots, I'm sure many people would be thinking, "This guy has his head up his ass!".

You are already assuming the 2006 squad could have been Branch and Givens both still on the team. Only 1 could have and unfortunately neither ended up on the team. Keep moaning and venting about it, they're gone, they arent coming back. You're an angry man, take a deep breath and then exhale, or if you are that pissed off maybe you should just choose another favorite team.

They didn't have a chance to keep both? What about after the 2004 season when they won the superbowl? Most experts agree that they could have re-signed David Givens cheaper before hitting the free agent market. Same for Branch. I wish I could manage the Pats because I would give the players what they want. Unfortunatly that won't happen. The facts are that the Pats had 15 million in cap room but they couldn't sign two recievers? Where have you been bro? I have every right to be pissed off because the Pats broke up a good thing and now Brady (their leader is pissed off!) Way to go Pats.

THEARCHIVES said:
I have every right to be pissed off because the Pats broke up a good thing and now Brady (their leader is pissed off!) Way to go Pats.
Bench him until his attitude changes, he's putting himself ABOVE the team and ruining our season along the way.

Patsrooter said:
Bench him until his attitude changes, he's putting himself ABOVE the team and ruining our season along the way.

Wow, you really don't get it! People get pissed in life, even players on the New England Patriots. You are another naive Pats fan.

Don't bench brady, but he should be sent to a "counselor" to work out his deep man-love feelings for Deion Branch. I wouldn't be surprised if he has Deion Branch's jersey on his bedroom wall...maybe some deion branch sweat socks under his pillow.

He kind of reminds me of the greek warriors who would go into battle with their "boy" lovers. The greeks thought that was ideal because they would fight so hard to impress each other.

Brady fought hard to win for us and now that his lover is gone, he's heartbroken. E-mails to Hasselbeck? What's next? Is he going to ask him to the prom?

THEARCHIVES said:
Wow, you really don't get it! People get pissed in life, even players on the New England Patriots. You are another naive Pats fan.
Naive? I've raised my kids, I've dealt with attitude problems before too. He's acting like a baby, what good is pouting going to do? My point is if he's going to let it affect his game and the teams season something needs to be done NOW. If he goes out and beats the Bengals this is a moot point, I realize that. I just haven't seen anything from TB that makes me think we can beat the Bengals, if you say differently, you are being naive.

Patsrooter said:
Naive? I've raised my kids, I've dealt with attitude problems before too. He's acting like a baby, what good is pouting going to do? My point is if he's going to let it affect his game and the teams season something needs to be done NOW. If he goes out and beats the Bengals this is a moot point, I realize that. I just haven't seen anything from TB that makes me think we can beat the Bengals, if you say differently, you are being naive.
How is he acting like a baby? By having a bad game?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Oh, Miss Nikki, you clearly failed to interpret the "less is more" statement from the depraved male perspective - it was not a negative, unless you're very modest...;)

Thank goodness...........I thought that just possibly this devastating(sarcasm) loss by the Patriots had stolen my gift of flirt ;)

I see some of you didn't get it.

I started this thread to mock some of the idiot posters who were starting threads or post such stupid bullsh$t over one loss.

But, most of you did get it so it was worth it. None of what I said in the original post in this thread was real.

I watered my flowers this morning at my house in Homerville and everything is beautiful.:rocker:

Nikki said:
Thank goodness...........I thought that just possibly this devastating(sarcasm) loss by the Patriots had stolen my gift of flirt ;)
Perish the thought! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey