PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've never been so angry and depressed in all my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when NUT pours on the....well, the NUTiness.

Here is something to laugh about anyway....on another board someone posted that now that the Broncos have beaten the Pats,maybe the media can stop their "love affair" with the Patriots.

Now, granted, this wasn't a football board. I laughed till I had to go pee.

italianpatthepatriot said:
very shortly i will be dedicated 100% to the bed...
i need also to 'recover'

You are a better (fan) than I, Gunga....er, Pat!

PATSNUTme said:
You are right about those guys Cat. I could have posted more but the tears were streaming down and I just couldn't type.

I feel so - used.

I feel your pain, brother. 2-1 is only 13 games shy of 2-14. Still, we should get to win the Brady Quinn stakes.

Clonamery said:
You are a better (fan) than I, Gunga....er, Pat!

grazie

i love the 01,00 pm games because it is 07,00 pm here (so...not bad at all...)

i see alive the sunday night and monday night (here is real night...) ONLY when Pats are playing otherwise i tape them and i see the day after (like i will do today for atl@no)

ps = what it means Gunga ?

' Italian Pat The Patriot '

Last edited:
grazie

i love the 01,00 pm games because it is 07,00 pm here (so...not bad at all...)

i see alive the sunday night and monday night (here is real night...) ONLY when Pats are playing otherwise i tape them and i see the day after (like i will do today for atl@no)

ps = what it means Gunga ?

' Italian Pat The Patriot '

It's a poem 'Gunga Din' by Rudyard Kipling. The last line ("You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din") honors their fallen comrade who was but a water bearer for the British Army.

Anyone that stays up round the clock (even for my favorite squad) earns high marks as a fan.....

Though you were being sarcastic, there may be one or two kernels of truth in what you said:
PATSNUTme said:
I have now opened my eyes to the following:

3. Rodney is back but Hell is never coming with him.

This looks possible. Hopefully what we're seeing is that he's good enough to play now but not yet as recovered as he's going to get. Yet there may be a limit to how close 33-year-old Rodney ever gets to the way 30-year-old Rodney looked.

4. Brady is just an average NFL QB. He had Branch and Givens make him look good. Now that they are gone he is being exposed for the jouneyman 6th rounder that he is.

An exaggeration of course, but there IS a bit of a chicken-and-egg thing when trying to decide how good Brady is and how good Branch was for us. Few can honestly say they expected Brady would fall THIS far with the departure of his two top receivers.

Last edited:
honestly the reaction about the loss against Denver seems to be really 'too much'

i agree and i saw the game (we did not playied well) but still the reaction is
too hard

PatsNutMe: pls do not be depressed because if you are depressed you will not put anymore cheerleaders photo !

ciao and take care ! The Pats, as A L W A Y S, will recover !!!

Go Pats !!!

today more then ever...

I don't know if I can even look at that thread in the state that I'm in.

Maybe is someone post some really hot photos, I'll try. It will be hard- I mean difficult -but i'll try.

PATSNUTme said:
I don't know if I can even look at that thread in the state that I'm in.

Maybe is someone post some really hot photos, I'll try. It will be hard- I mean difficult -but i'll try.

as i do not want to see PatsNutMe in these conditions i hope that someone will help him soon

the photos, expecially this time, MUST BE VERY HOT

after that, perhaps, he will return 100%

so...PLS HELP HIM !

Clonamery said:
It's a poem 'Gunga Din' by Rudyard Kipling. The last line ("You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din") honors their fallen comrade who was but a water bearer for the British Army.

Anyone that stays up round the clock (even for my favorite squad) earns high marks as a fan.....

It's also the last line (or one of the last lines?) in the Cary Grant movie Gunga Din.

PatsFanSince74 said:
Bring back Victor Kiam.

:rofl:

OK!!!

I'm with you, PFS74. I remember my Patriots as a team that got beaten senseless most seasons, interspersed with a dash for glory every few years ending in ignominy and humiliation. There's something about a team that gets into the play-offs year in, year out that's hard to handle, isn't there?

hey nuts, would some almond and pecan cheer you up? :(

NEM said:
He forgot the most important part.

"The main reason why I am so depressed is that I have finally realized that NEM should be the offensive coordinator. He has been right all along."

Does the thread title strike a familar note?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Dress NEM up in a nice little cheerleader outfit and take many photos in scandalous poses, then post them on PATSNUTme's favorite cheerleader threads. :p

That's just wrong..so very wrong.
Dress CW up in a nice little cheerleader outfit and ship him to AZ so NEM can throw rocks at him?.
Nope that's just wrong also.

Did I mention we are doomed.

Last edited:
Well they do have some room for improvement. To put it mildly.

ch3oh said:
Dress CW up in a nice little cheerleader outfit and ship him to AZ so NEM can throw rocks at him?.

Darn! Doesn't anyone want me to dress up in a cheerleader outfit! :D

Nikki said:

Less is more as they say. :rolleyes:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Less is more as they say. :rolleyes:

I was only joking. I am not that conceited.

Yeah I'm really pissed too because Patriots management has their head up their ass! Way to let your two starting recievers hit the road who knew the playbook like the back of their hand. What was the point of Tom Brady taking less money? I'm sure he sacrificed his salary so that could go to other players on the team (Deion and David Givens) but the Pats not only screwed the team but they screwed Brady. Sometimes you have to overpay in order to keep your core guys on your team. It's not like Givens and Branch were over the hill either, THEY WERE IN THEIR PRIME. The Pats had plenty of time to resign them both and they dropped the ball, BIGTIME! Givens and Branch were the most important players on offense other than Brady. I'm disgusted, frustrated and angy at what this team could have looked like. The Pats had 15 million and cap room and they didn't do squat to improve their team. Read and weep at what could have been the Pats offense for 2006:

QB Brady
RB Dillon/Maroney
WR Branch
WR Givens
WR Jackson
TE Watson
TE Graham
TE Thomas

This offense had a chance to be special this year but instead Pioli, Kraft and Belicheck have had enough success and would rather pocket the money. I know Reche Caldwell and Troy Brown are trying their hardest to do well in this offense but they are more suited for the "slot" role. They are not outside threats.

THEARCHIVES said:
Yeah I'm really pissed too because Patriots management has their head up their ass! Way to let your two starting recievers hit the road who knew the playbook like the back of their hand. What was the point of Tom Brady taking less money? I'm sure he sacrificed his salary so that could go to other players on the team (Deion and David Givens) but the Pats not only screwed the team but they screwed Brady. Sometimes you have to overpay in order to keep your core guys on your team. It's not like Givens and Branch were over the hill either, THEY WERE IN THEIR PRIME. The Pats had plenty of time to resign them both and they dropped the ball, BIGTIME! Givens and Branch were the most important players on offense other than Brady. I'm disgusted, frustrated and angy at what this team could have looked like. The Pats had 15 million and cap room and they didn't do squat to improve their team. Read and weep at what could have been the Pats offense for 2006:

QB Brady
RB Dillon/Maroney
WR Branch
WR Givens

WR Jackson
TE Watson
TE Graham
TE Thomas

This offense had a chance to be special this year but instead Pioli, Kraft and Belicheck have had enough success and would rather pocket the money. I know Reche Caldwell and Troy Brown are trying their hardest to do well in this offense but they are more suited for the "slot" role. They are not outside threats.
Um buddy, we didnt have a chance of keeping both. We should have gone with Givens if we foresaw the Branch disaster. Nobody could see it going the way it did until things started to get flat out ugly.

I'd like to see you managing the Patriots, I'm sure many people would be thinking, "This guy has his head up his ass!".

You are already assuming the 2006 squad could have been Branch and Givens both still on the team. Only 1 could have and unfortunately neither ended up on the team. Keep moaning and venting about it, they're gone, they arent coming back. You're an angry man, take a deep breath and then exhale, or if you are that pissed off maybe you should just choose another favorite team.

Last edited:
Nikki said:

We are not worthy.

But try us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back