PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've never been so angry and depressed in all my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Reading this board today has made me reflect on how I viewed this team. I got sucked in by all the hype and positive spin put out by the team and the Homer fans.

I have now opened my eyes to the following:

1. BB is not a HC in the NFL. He is a fraud and rode to the top on the backs of Romy and Charlie. Now that they are gone he's back to being a low level NFL Dc and nothing more.

2.Bob Kraft is a cheap SOB who doesn't care about winning. He got his SB Championships and now he's only concerned about how much money he can put in his pocket.

3. Rodney is back but Hell is never coming with him.

4. Brady is just an average NFL QB. He had Branch and Givens make him look good. Now that they are gone he is being exposed for the jouneyman 6th rounder that he is.

5.Pioli doen't know what the hell he's doing. His drafts have been a diaster but the Patriots PR machine can spin it so they look good.

6. Corey Dillon is a big sissy. He got his ring now he always getting a boo-boo and taking himself out of games.

This team is awful. They will not make the playoffs. At years end they will bow down to the new king of the AFC East- the New York Jets.

What a total fool I have been for believing in this team. I'm taking the next bus out of Homeville.:mad:

Not too sure what to make of this thread. This is the most upset and depressed you have ever been in your life? That's the best you can do?

Patriots4Ever said:
Not too sure what to make of this thread. This is the most upset and depressed you have ever been in your life? That's the best you can do?
Have you ever heard of the word SARCASM?

PATSNUTme said:
Reading this board today has made me reflect on how I viewed this team. I got sucked in by all the hype and positive spin put out by the team and the Homer fans.

1. BB is not a HC in the NFL. He is a fraud and rode to the top on the backs of Romy and Charlie. Now that they are gone he's back to being a low level NFL Dc and nothing more.

2.Bob Kraft is a cheap SOB who doesn't care about winning. He got his SB Championships and now he's only concerned about how much money he can put in his pocket.

4. Brady is just an average NFL QB. He had Branch and Givens make him look good. Now that they are gone he is being exposed for the jouneyman 6th rounder that he is.

5.Pioli doen't know what the hell he's doing. His drafts have been a diaster but the Patriots PR machine can spin it so they look good.

6. Corey Dillon is a big sissy. He got his ring now he always getting a boo-boo and taking himself out of games.

This team is awful. They will not make the playoffs. At years end they will bow down to the new king of the AFC East- the New York Jets.

What a total fool I have been for believing in this team. I'm taking the next bus out of Homeville.:mad:

Top post! You summed it up really well. You forgot to mention that Maroney is a two game wonder and that Neal should have stuck with wrestling. Oh, and Seau should now be known as "say who?" :p

Not even 3pm and already drunk? damn.

Kdo5 said:
Have you ever heard of the word SARCASM?

As I was also being Sarcastic, I probably have....

honestly the reaction about the loss against Denver seems to be really 'too much'

i agree and i saw the game (we did not playied well) but still the reaction is
too hard

PatsNutMe: pls do not be depressed because if you are depressed you will not put anymore cheerleaders photo !

ciao and take care ! The Pats, as A L W A Y S, will recover !!!

Go Pats !!!

today more then ever...

I thought I'd be depressed if we lost but I sucked it up and I cant believe it but I feel really happy today even going back to school on Monday.

1. because I am going to play GTA San Andreas.

2. I have made Rice Crispie treats to eat.

3. I will stay away from looking at pundents articles and keeping me from being pissed off.

4. PRISON BREAK TONIGHT!

:D

Last edited:
italianpatthepatriot said:
honestly the reaction about the loss against Denver seems to be really 'too much'

i agree and i saw the game (we did not playied well) but still the reaction is
too hard

PatsNutMe: pls do not be depressed because if you are depressed you will not put anymore cheerleaders photo !

ciao and take care ! The Pats, as A L W A Y S, will recover !!!

Go Pats !!!

today more then ever...

He was being ironic. Sorry, I don't know how "sarcasm" translates into Italian.

PATSNUTme, I fixed your post........

PATSNUTme said:

7. Not each and every one of the Patriots Cheerleaders are pure as the driven snow and chaste. [some appear to like to be caught when they are chased]

gomezcat said:
He was being ironic. Sorry, I don't know how "sarcasm" translates into Italian.

i understood he was ironic gomezcat and i tried, talking about cheereleaders, to 'return to the normality'...
ps = sarcasm in italiano is sarcasmo -so very very similar

PATSNUTme............what can I do to comfort you and cheer you ;)

Yes, you've captured my own mood exactly. The current situation has me longing for the good old days of **** McPherson and Rod Rust. Bring back Victor Kiam. Out with Bob Kraft!

Nikki said:
Dress NEM up in a nice little cheerleader outfit and take many photos in scandalous poses, then post them on PATSNUTme's favorite cheerleader threads. :p

i understood he was ironic gomezcat and i tried, talking about cheereleaders, to 'return to the normality'...
ps = sarcasm in italiano is sarcasmo -so very very similar

Oops. Sorry!

gomezcat said:
Oops. Sorry!

no problem my friend
ps = have you seen the game in Uk ? In Italy was 'alive' at h 02,15 in the night (i was in front of tv !!!) as a REAL FAN till h 05,30 am...

Nikki said:

I don't think anything can. I'm at work right now so I'm putting on a good front.

As the great poet Smokey Robinson wrote many years ago:

Take a good look at my face, you'll see my smile out of place.
And, if you look closer you can trace, the tracks of my tears.

no problem my friend
ps = have you seen the game in Uk ? In Italy was 'alive' at h 02,15 in the night (i was in front of tv !!!) as a REAL FAN till h 05,30 am...

I saw the Bills game, watched Jets on DVD later, but missed last night's game, partly because it was not on TV. You are truly dedicated! :eek:

gomezcat said:
Top post! You summed it up really well. You forgot to mention that Maroney is a two game wonder and that Neal should have stuck with wrestling. Oh, and Seau should now be known as "say who?" :p

You are right about those guys Cat. I could have posted more but the tears were streaming down and I just couldn't type.

I feel so - used.

gomezcat said:
I saw the Bills game, watched Jets on DVD later, but missed last night's game, partly because it was not on TV. You are truly dedicated! :eek:

very shortly i will be dedicated 100% to the bed...
i need also to 'recover'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back