Welcome to PatsFans.com

I've frequently seen Boston described as being rude, obnoxious, unfriendly, but..

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PP2, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,158 / 5 / -19

#61 Jersey

But, progressive music isn't rock 'n' roll ...

What do you have in mind? Enlighten (or amuse) me.

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

Boston too white...:rofl: Apparently some people have never been to Chelsea, Revere, Everett, Malden, East Boston, etc.

Bostonians for the most part, are rude, obnoxious, unfriendly, etc... oh, and fat too. Boston born and raised here, and if u disagree, then you haven't been to many other places in the country, or have only been to Philly or NY, where people are more rude, obnoxious, unfriendly, etc... oh, and fatter than we here in Boston are. I'm not saying everyone here is these things. It's just that a sizable chunk are. It's the northeastern part of the country. It's just the way we are.

3. DocHoliday

DocHoliday In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -1

I effin hate Chinatown. I don't know what it is about the people there, but every time I have to go there (buddies have a place there) everyone is so rude and they look at you like you're vermin.

I walk in the apartment sidewalk and its like the whole apartment is looking at me weird. Been held up there too.

Not to mention the old Asian people from the low income complex that won't get out of the way when you're trying to walk by.

And it smells and the whole neighborhood looks like crap. I've been to a lot of Chinatowns but Boston has to have the most unredeeming, unwelcoming one ever.