PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've been saying it for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whom is this addressed to? Andy? or me?

AJ, Who has rarely anything non supportive to say about this team...in his eyes the Pats
sh!t don't stink and all other 31 teams do

Its a dumb thread like this based on 1 game against the NFLs best defense that makes you look pretty stupid when your homies get embarrased

Sanchez looks to me like he has matured and will play well against most defenses out of the top 10...this team is one of those

Last edited:
Let's see if AJ has anything to say about his awesome thread.

LOL good call dumbazz. You might be the biggest homer on this site.

I hope that crow was delicious in his house...threads like this should not exist until sunday night after your team has WON, otherwise you look kind of foolish

AJ=the ultimate homer.
No "offense" bro.
Get it? :rolleyes:

Sanchez looks to me like he has matured and will play well against most defenses out of the top 10...this team is one of those
I think Sanchez is streaky QB when hes good hes good but when hes bad hes awful.

LOL good call dumbazz. You might be the biggest homer on this site.

dumba***? Is there a need for such personal insults even though you might be pissed off?

and so what if he is the biggest homer?

O yeah, BTW AJ:

Maroney's statline: 0 carries 0 yards 0 TDs

Have a nice day. :)

what an embarrassment. not the loss so much, but andy johnson's posts. guy has no objectivity whatsoever.

He'll be on by tonight or tomorrow afternoon spinning his yarns about how the Pats actually outplayed the Jets in the second half blah blah blah. But on the other hand, living in an alternate reality has its perks.

He'll be on by tonight or tomorrow afternoon spinning his yarns about how the Pats actually outplayed the Jets in the second half blah blah blah. But on the other hand, living in an alternate reality has its perks.

Or it's 100 percent on Butler and the refs.

AJ, Who has rarely anything non supportive to say about this team...in his eyes the Pats
sh!t don't stink and all other 31 teams do

Its a dumb thread like this based on 1 game against the NFLs best defense that makes you look pretty stupid when your homies get embarrased

Word

All his stats amount to BS

what an embarrassment. not the loss so much, but andy johnson's posts. guy has no objectivity whatsoever.

Yes, he does
Brady is awesome.
Maroney is awesome.
Stats say so and I say so.
Done deal.
Goodnight now.

Or it's 100 percent on Butler and the refs.

Nah. Ripping on Butler might suggest BB has imperfections, so you won't see that from the Sunshine Pumper. More likely, he'll say losing this game was part of BB's master plan to lure the Jets into a false sense of confidence as the season progresses only to be foiled late in the season by the Pats.

Last edited:
You look the fool today. Eat your pie and like it. We don't have the Ravens defense obviously.

But never worry, you can repost this after we beat them down in game 2:)

But never worry, you can repost this after we beat them down in game 2:)

Exactly. Pats and Jets almost always split the season, no matter what. So I'm not surprised with this unfortunately. Besides, it's early in the season, and I'd rather have losses now before the bye so they can work things out. It was a bummer to watch, but it's not the end of the world.

The problem was our Defense. We can made an average (at best) offense look like 400 hitters. I agree with AJ, the Jets' offense is not that good at all.

Most of us have been there Andy ... next bad series of events or a few wins moves this thread to page 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back