Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's To Late Now Pant Suit

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

:singing:
    Pant Suit Wants To Close The Barn Door After The Horse Got Out (up yours hillary)

Pant Suit Hillary wants to "get tough" on the Border, where was this Phony cackling hag when Bush, McCain and the Pelosi Gang were looking the other way while 12 million rotten criminals invaded America and now they want us to pay for their Dental Work and their condoms.

Pant Suit says America's Appetite for drugs is a big part of the problem.
    F--k You Hillary, does your vermin husband still shove Mexican Sh!t up his nose with the movie stars.

Todays Pant Suit News:
    Clinton: US shares blame for Mexican drug wars

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

What is it about this Clinton woman that brings out the same type of "Pure Hatred" from the Dingobats that they are showing towards Obama, they must see a Threat in there somewhere.

My conclusion is that this woman could get a standing ovation in a Cemetery at three oclock in the morning, she makes Palin, Coulter and George Bush look like a$s holes, anybody that can get the Far Right Wing Loons as riled up as Clinton can deserves to become President without even voting.

Hillary Clinton should be "Appointed" President Of The USA, NOW kick The Prince & Windbag Biden out next week.

Please (No Sex Sh!t) I wouldn't care if she looked like Striesand & Whoopi rolled into one, anybody that can stir up those Loons like she does by just walking into a room should have her picture put on The American Flag.

Hey Dingo's HILLARY IS GONNA GET YA..........

sound familiar?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

................:singing::singing::singing: Good one, you got me...........

If Pant Suit Said "harry it's raining out" I would leave my raincoat home.

If Sarah Said "harry it's raining out" I would wear my raincoat.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

that goes without saying.....I think everyone who reads your 'stuff' knows that.

watching Obama last night answer the questions...my wife and I kept coming back to imagining Palin at the podium.....

FWIW, I'm glad she isn't fielding questions from newspapers she doesn't read.

I know that goes without saying as well...but.....

5. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

did obama answer any questions?

'Lets face it'

6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Mexico is awash in drugs and blood becuase of the America's unwillingness to control itself in any way. Congress and the White House will not enforce the border rules because the corporate government needs Mexicans to do the dirty works that Americans used to do. Nor will they re-instate the ban on assault weapons or regulate them sufficiently in order to stop the influx of weapons going south that makes the drug gangs the most powerful and heavily armed force in Mexico.

Americans themselves are at fault as well. No one is willing to do construction, farming, cleaning, landscaping, factory work, meat packing...anything that isn't easy and won't get you rich in 5 years. Everyone wants to be a day-trader, lawyer, rock star, internet slouch selling trinkets for "...up to $15,000 per week!"

That's why we need Mexicans and open borders. The open borders allow the guns to flow south. The guns are flowing south because the dealers will (and can) sell Uzis to anyone with a pulse and a drivers license.

Oh...and lets not forget. We live in a drug culture that has created a seamless fusion of addicts from early childhood (Ritalin and sedatives) to high school and college (performance enhancing stimulants) to sports stars on steroids....and we wonder why everyone wants the illegal hard-core drugs? Heroine is cheaper than a six-pack because the poppy growers in Afghanistan are having the best years ever recently now that the Taliban has been pushed out of business (the Law of Unintended- or not- Consequences?)

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

There was a post on here trashing Palin for refusing stimulus money, look what this "grinner" is refusing..

News Today:
    The head of the Department of Homeland Security turned down an offer for more money to fight crime along the U.S.’s southern border, saying she’ll pay for it with the funds she has.

At a meeting of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, committee Chairman Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said he requested an additional $380 million in funds for enhanced border protection.

But Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said she thought that the agency’s existing funds would cover the costs of the administration’s increased presence in the border region.
    TheHill.com - Napolitano says thanks but no thanks, DHS has funds

Napolitano (grinner)---Good
    Palin (moose hunter)---Bad

8. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Speaks volumes, doesn't it? Anyone who believes in the "Drug War" can just walk up and give that statement a big sloppy kiss cuz you're staring right at it.

And Billary's using this border war as a means to pimp this adminstration's Gun Control policies,that's all. Stop selling guns in the US and that'll take care of Mexico:rolleyes: Blame it on demand? How quickly she forgets.

Maybe it would be more helpful for the govt/CIA to stop making deals with drug cartels, I guess she's forgotten the Iran Contra Affair,the hundreds of ships still entering SF ports, Miami in the 70's and 80's when drug loads were literally dropping out of the skies.

They turned a blind eye to Miami too until the violence undermined the tourism industry and Time Magazine called Miami "Paradise Lost". Suddenly Reagan decalred "war" and started locking everybody up for using the very same drugs the govt was helping import LOL. Nice racket if you can hook in. BTW GEO corp's still making money:
    CorpWatch : GEO Group, Inc.: Despite a Crashing Economy, Private Prison Firm Turns a Handsome Profit

Mexico's been brewing for YEARS, our borders have been swiss cheese for YEARS. Credit goes to Lou Dobbs who's been harping(to deaf ears) on Mexico's situation for a long time.

Now Janet says "I'm good" when offered money to protect our borders and at the same time says we need to be prepared for an influx of disenfranchised Mexicans who are fleeing Mexico because they're absolutely terrorized by what's going on there and you can't blame them of course. But the hypocrisy's just sickening. There will be jobs in America allright; they just won't be held by Americans.

There's so much drug money it's being thrown out car windows. Wall St's been laundering it for years,feeding overseas accounts. Meanwhile American citizens are stopping in the middle of a SD highway during rush hour hoping to pick up a few bucks off the street. Once again, give the war on drugs another big kiss: Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com
    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

BTW that money's in process of trying to be recovered; law enforcement's hoping they've caught a few license plates on camera.

9. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Where's the proof they're getting their Glocks, Uzis and AK47s smuggled in from the US? I'd be willing to bet it's quite the opposite and has been for a long time.

10. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

If he did I'm sure it started with a nice condescending and dismissive "look".

11. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Commentary: U.S. freedoms not to blame for Mexico's drug war - CNN.com

Commentary: U.S. freedoms not to blame for Mexico's drug war