Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's time we rat out our neighbors, family & friends

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Apr 14, 2009.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

With all the news about extremist groups from the right and the left building in America, I would hope all of us would report anything we know about such groups to law enforcement. We should ask all our friends and family to keep their eyes and ears open and also report anything they might know as well.

The only way this nation can survive is if it stays in the middle of mainstream Americans. Extremists are cowards.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

is this sarcasm?
  3. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

No, it's 100% sincere. Why would you think it sarcasm Wildo?

We should ALL have zero tolerance for extremism in this country. Do you agree?
  4. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

No I don't agree. If someone is going to commit a violent act then by all means, notify the authorities. But I believe in free speech, even speech I despise. Who are you to determine what is and what is not "extreme?" What exactly is the "middle of mainstream" America and why must we "keep" it there in order to survive? In other places America is considered far right or far left depending on their "middle," so I don't see any inherent value in what is considered the "middle" of this country nor do I think we need to suppress those that want to shift it by reporting them to an authority figure.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -2

I'm with Wildo on this. I thought you were kidding at first, and I'm kinda wowed that you're being serious PR. Rat on our neighbors? It's late, but isn't that how it was in Germany, or Russia or something?
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You're really serious?

Some of my favorite people are extremists!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Holy Sh!t,
    Wildo, I agree with you, we are free thats why the Dictators of the world hate us, that's why people try to sneak in but nobody ever trys to sneak out, Hitler wanted neighbor to spy on neighbor, Stool Pigeons are the lowest life form on the planet (next to politicians).

GOD BLESS WILDO
  8. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

Wildo, America and our system of government MUST represent the majority. Therefore, it has to stay in the middle of mainstream Americans. That's just common sense. Now, if the majority moves right or left, then it will be time for a change.

The groups we should rat out are MILITANT groups who believe in violence. I should have stated that from the start and I'm sure you agree with that. How could anyone NOT agree?
  9. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I though I've heard some pretty stupid arsed crap around here, but this takes the cake.......I'm not looking out for anything, but if I see my next door neighbor heading out with a vest made of dynamite, I'll go get my black powder gun, load it with a hollow-point round, and he will cease to exist
  10. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

How can ratting out anti-Americans who plan acts of violence be stupid arsed crap? If anyone ever asked me to join some group that plays army in the woods with real guns, I'd report them immediately. What's the big deal?
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Obama is keeping an eye on the MILITANTS, he's WIRETAPPING them and doing other things that are secret, Bush told him how it should be done.

Isn't it the Far Left Loons that like to say "one mans militant terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"......:p
  12. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

And that's why they're LOONS Harry! ;)
  13. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

feel free to rat me out.........I go out in the woods and play army (sometimes for a week straight) and what I do is a ton of fun and is a great bonding experience.......but doing that is perfectly legal.........not only that, more than half the guys in the group are cops and firemen and EMT's.....to top it off, I'd say they are all more pro-american than you
  14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -2

BS. It MUST represent all the people, by upholding the constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.
  15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

Do you comprehend? I said groups that plan acts of violence. I made that very, very clear. I agree, there is nothing wrong with playing army in the woods or paintball games. But there IS something very wrong with doing it for the purpose of treasonous acts upon our nation.

Is that clear enough for you?

BTW...no one is MORE American than another. There are no degrees of
    Americanism. So none of your buddies are more pro-America than I am.
  16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

You're missing the main point of this post which is our responsibilty to report extremist groups who plan acts of violence again this nation. That would be virtually impossible to argue against RW.

Also, this country can move left or right and still uphold the constitution, so my point that our system of government must represent middle America is true. As a matter of fact, it always has and always will since our system is based upon the voting booth.
  17. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I comprehend perfectly well.........and if I see someone planning acts of violence, I will let you know........but first should I go and ask them if they are planning to do it to anyone else? should I ask them if they are anti-american?

dude......you are so psycho

and yeah, I'm more pro-american than you.....I can tell you that right now
  18. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

Dude, you're wrong. I am telling you that for certain. Anything you say to the contrary is a yellow-bellied lie.

You know tanked, there are real psycho's who think they are preparing for "The day" and the "uprising".
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Oh, LOL. Which America?

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
  20. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +343 / 3 / -13

Tanked is more of "His" kind of American than I am. Thankfully, I have little interest in being his kind of American.