Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's time to sign the BIG ONE

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by The 12th Man, Mar 9, 2007.

1. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I think the Pats next big move (or at least sometime soon this year) is to resign Bill Belichick to a long term contract extension. I believe his contract would be up next year, if I'm not mistaking. Anyway, I know Asante's extension is important, this big WR talk maybe, draft coming up soon, it never ends. BB is the most important piece of the puzzle! Kraft needs to make sure that BB stays happy in New England. I know BB likes it here. Just get the deal done soon!
  2. ChoWZa

ChoWZa Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm sure someones going to flame you for making the Xth post on this topic. But I'm not a jackass.

But yes I agree that needs to be done. I just don't see BB really desiring to goto a new organization and start over though. Mo Lewis only comes around so often.
  3. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Sorry, didn't realize this has already been talked about much. But yeah, Kraft should make BB the highest paid coach in the NFL, at least out of respect, anyway, IMO.
  4. smg93

smg93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Honestly though, is their a site that actually lists the highest paid coaches??

Whose to say that he isn't already?
  5. ChoWZa

ChoWZa Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Do we know his contract status? He may be already the highest paid coach in the NFL.. he is here, going nowhere and that is all that matter. The Kraft family has the Midas Touch when it comes to making money, BB has helped to add to their coffers and these are all millionaire businessmen. So do not see this as much of an issue, except on the internet.