PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's time to relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Well after a week long vacation on the cape, I feel we might as well start talking draft since the season is over..:D

Look its not as bad as its seems, I think the Pats are playing very vanilla, dont want to risk anymore inj...and just want to get out of next thurs alive..

Watched the game, and while it would be a concern if this was week 3 of the reg season, its not

2 things that do concern me.. The O line and the back 7

1 I think the back 7 can be masked, espically the secondary with our solid D Line, and some of the other lb that we have.. Tank Williams inj hurt a bit , because it had depth.. Not been sold on Bryant, so the Cb positon is going to be like I think it was in 05, a work in progress..

2 the o line- any inj on the oline is concerning because of the depth.. We need a solid o line, more for the running game than the passing game.. I would rather be balenced this yr so we could control the clock and give the D a rest..I think some of the timing thing is because Brady makes the oline better and is a better descion maker.. Cassel is just not going to cut it, in fact will not be surprised if this is his last week as a Patriot..

Bottom line , we will be ok, its not going to be a down year.. Heck after a 18-1 and super bowl loss was down for us.. As long as we have the horses for Jan and feb will be fine.. Besides Sept 7th will be our 5th exhibition game against the Chiefs, they are going to be a bad team:D

Last edited:
I totally agree. Bill knows what he's doing. I have complete confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back