PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's time for the Patriots offense to bring their very best on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
....because Monday is gonna be a tough matchup offensively

And Brady and company will need to win this, without their no. 1 weapon, Rob Gronkowski

The good news.... this game, against a feisty rival and likely playoff team, has the potential to be a classic

So let's see if Brady can deliver...GO PATS!!!!!

EDIT: By the way

Last edited:
perfect test. sucks that we don't have dola, but have to be able to win like this. lets see what we're made of. i completely believe we can score on them

....because Monday is gonna be a tough, tough game offensively. Why?

And Brady and company will need to overcome this, without their no. 1 weapon, Rob Gronkowski

The good news.... this game, against a feisty rival and likely playoff team, has the makings of a classic

Let's see if Brady can deliver...GO PATS

I think BB, Patricia, and McDaniels know what they're doing, armchair coach. Take your chicken little chicken scat prognostications and shove 'em.

This is going to be a game. Legitimate contender coming to the house. I'm pumped.

If you love smash mouth football this will be the must see game of the season.

Can't wait.

56889106.jpg

The Patriots Offense.
Including 350 pound linemen and the GOAT.
"Put on your big boy pants."
I dare the OP to meet them in the Parking Lot at Gillette and tell them that to their faces...

The Patriots Offense.
Including 350 pound linemen and the GOAT.
"Put on your big boy pants."
I dare the OP to meet them in the Parking Lot at Gillette and tell them that to their faces...

If you think I'm calling into question the Patriots toughness, believe me, that was not my intention.

I was only meaning to say that the offense must bring their A-game

But you're right....I think it's time for a title change lol

Last edited:
I hope for two things with our offense.

1. time to release dion lewis. each week he is looking more like himself. and a quick release receiver like him and 2 back sets with lewis could be the perfect recipe to move on this ravens defense.

2. Bennetts lack of targets the last 2 weeks has been the patriots plan to preserve him and let thim heal so he can be the probowl TE that they need. I havent watched the tape, so I think you would need to see that to see if they didnt have him run many routes as they usually have and kept him into block to protect his ankle. and they now unleash him against the ravens in the middle of the field

• Winner
Reactions: PP2
I hope for two things with our offense.

1. time to release dion lewis. each week he is looking more like himself. and a quick release receiver like him and 2 back sets with lewis could be the perfect recipe to move on this ravens defense.

Careful what you wish for here. The team is purposely keeping his touches to about 9 a game. Last year it was 12. Hes looking good and feeling good but they need to be careful not to hit the gas peddle too quickly.

2. Bennetts lack of targets the last 2 weeks has been the patriots plan to preserve him and let thim heal so he can be the probowl TE that they need. I havent watched the tape, so I think you would need to see that to see if they didnt have him run many routes as they usually have and kept him into block to protect his ankle. and they now unleash him against the ravens in the middle of the field

With Mosely and Orr BAL has a ton of speed at LB. Plus with Weddle roaming Bennett will have his work cut out for him.

Pats currently 7 point favorites.......Have to see how much it moves over the weekend.......

No more injuries in practice please .....

Pats currently 7 point favorites.......Have to see how much it moves over the weekend.......

No more injuries in practice please .....

I would honestly take Baltimore getting 7. My spread calculator has them beating us by about 2 points (1.94). Its not always right but it wins ATS at a near 60% clip. I think it will cash on this one. I think the Pats win by a 3-4 points. Something like 24-20.

The Ravens are a completely different beast on the road.........they couldn't even beat the Jests

I would honestly take Baltimore getting 7. My spread calculator has them beating us by about 2 points (1.94). Its not always right but it wins ATS at a near 60% clip. I think it will cash on this one. I think the Pats win by a 3-4 points. Something like 24-20.

why not just give me your money

Ravens season so far:

Lost to the Redskins
Lost to the Giants
Lost to the Jets o_O
Beat the Squealers (No big Ben)
Beat the Cleveland dog$hit
Lost to the Cowboys
Beat the Bengals (who were without AJ Green)
Beat the phins

I’d say this team is middle of the pack

It would be awesome if the Pats could put a beatdown on the hated Rat Birds, but I am just hoping for a win and no further injuries, and putting them in the rearview mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back