ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
this is getting ridiculous

the team sucks, and its not b/c of talent

the problems seem to be with motivation, chemistry, and effort

BB cant seem to fix shi*t, he seems to have lost control of this team

its time for something drastic to happen

the Fans need to let the players know that this type of crap wont cut it anymore, next home game, the fans should BOO this team from beginning to end, no matter what, just make it louder than ANYTHING else in that stadium, make the players feel it

ive ran out of other ideas.....there doesnt seem to be much of anything else thats working

Re: its time for the fans to let their minds be known

dumbpeople.jpg

Last edited:

I'm letting my opinion be known. Unfortunately I'm 3,000 miles away and these underachieving punks can't hear me.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ALP you sound like a huge whiner...Booing this team wont do anything, whats going to spark this team is a close win, actually being able to close a game would be the biggest momentum shifter this team could get. Booing isnt going to do anything besides make us look like babies.

ALP you sound like a huge whiner...Booing this team wont do anything, whats going to spark this team is a close win, actually being able to close a game would be the biggest momentum shifter this team could get. Booing isnt going to do anything besides make us look like babies.
This team deserves to be booed just like past teams deserved to be cheered.

They deserve to but its not going to do anything.

They deserve to but its not going to do anything.
No sh!t. But they are still playing horrible football for the talent they have, especially on offense.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

sending grown man home for being 9 min late to work dose not work

and going for it on every 4th and short from any where on the field is crazy

I'm 100% with you.

They should boo and throw rotten vegetables, then if they don't improve, eggs, and then if they don't improve rocks (small ones).

They make millions, they need to perform.

You'll get flamed from the homers though. How dare you! BB is god.

I'm 100% with you.

They should boo and throw rotten vegetables, then if they don't improve, eggs, and then if they don't improve rocks (small ones).

They make millions, they need to perform.

You'll get flamed from the homers though. How dare you! BB is god.

Do any of you remember the times when Tony Eason would have to run out of the tunnel with his helmet on because fans would throw all kinds of crap at him????

Now that I think of it several players would have to do the same when running onto the field from the tunnel...

Goin' back a few years but I still remember....

ive ran out of other ideas.....there doesnt seem to be much of anything else thats working
Your assumption that the fans have significant control of what the team does is erroneous. Really all this does is make you (and I mean you, not me) feel better.

So go for it if you want, but don't expect me to join in making you feel better.

Some of these players are stepping up, they must have heard the OP booing at home and letting them know his mind.

Last edited:
Some of these players are stepping up, they must have heard the OP booing at home and letting them know his mind.
Blah, blah, blah, the defense looked like they wanted to play today for the most part, some on offense not so much. Bottom line, it's a damn good thing they played a crappy team today.

Get the hell off the wagon then, I'm sick of these posts and threads...you are clearly not Patriots fan!

As an addendum to this thread, I think fans of teams that have actually had a losing season since 2000 should be waiting in the players' parking lot to let them know how they feel, since just booing hasn't had an effect.

Blah, blah, blah, the defense looked like they wanted to play today for the most part, some on offense not so much. Bottom line, it's a damn good thing they played a crappy team today.

So what?

It's a damn good thing for the Jets they played a crappy Tampa Bay team. And it was a damn good thing for the Ravens they plays a crappy Detroit team.

The Pats won. We're not playing well right now, but at least we won. Maybe we can beat another "crappy" team in 5-8 Buffalo next week, and actually win our first true road game of the season.

You have to start somewhere, and I'll take wins over "crappy" teams over losses to better ones.

Yeah, who possibly wouldn't be giving the "boo's" to a team with a winning record and leading their division?

This team is an embarrassing bottom cellar joke. :rolleyes: <sarcasm for those that need explanations>

Last edited:
You have to start somewhere, and I'll take wins over "crappy" teams over losses to better ones.
Did I say I wouldn't take the win ? Get a grip. I said they played like crap and deserved to hear about it.

It's so disappointing we lost today...oh wait...we won!!! Hard to judge by this thread. A win is a win, holy cow people, can some of you wait for a few minutes for the game to be over...time to take the night off from the forum. I'm going to go celebrate the win with another beer! :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots