PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's the reason I watch year after year

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
All I can say is phucking aye right!! That game tonight against Montreal is the sole reason I became hooked in the first place back in the late 70s. Can you imagine if these two square off this year in the playoffs?:rocker:

Wow, another Bruins showcase. I love watching it!

They need to change their third jersey.

chiefs-jersey.jpg

I had never been a hockey fan until the bruins got Joe Thornton....Then they traded him and I was like Meh....I watched them here and there.....Then a couple of years ago I started watching again and now I watch religiously....I love watching this team (frustrating sometimes) beat the crap out of other teams....This could turn out to be even better for the Bruins as we beat the canadiens last night and they have to play again tonight all beat up and battered....It could factor into Montreal losing tonight to the islanders as well....I believe that's why they kept fighting in the last minute of the game.....It was awesome....

14 goals...192 penalty minutes. Man, I wish I were there.

great game...old time hockey folks.

....only to see the turd they laid on the ice against the Wings on Friday.:mad: This is what pi$$es me off about this team under Julien. They show up with a huge sack and ready to play one day only to shrivel up and lay down the next. They have a serious emotional disorder as a team. They better come to play against Detroit today!

Last edited:
Eh, Detroit's a pretty good team, and when they're on, they're almost unbeatable. They play a mean puck possession game.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back