Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's the end of FREE SPEECH.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jun 22, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The Associated Press: FTC plans to monitor blogs for claims, payments

It's the end of FREE SPEECH and freedom of expression. It's funny that Obama doesn't want everybody to know his BC and where the money goes but he 'cares' about what we 'say' online.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Show Us The Birth Certificate

Sarah Palin Has A Real Birth Certificate

Is The President An Illegal Alien

GOD DAMN BUSH
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

This sounds liek a fukin FANTASITC IDEA!!!!

you mean to tell me, when people are paid to post opinion by a corporation or special interest, and its not disclosed.....you are cool with that?

Gee....I wonder why you are so paranoid these days.....

let me guess, you watch FOX, and think its News....

Rupert?.......you might wanna get your checkbook ready.
  4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Here is the example

If i tell you that OBAMA is X and Y and FTC doesn't like what I say, it'll shut down the web site. You need to look at the example in the article.

If you go online and 'decide' to click an ad, whose fault is it? The answer is YOU. What Obama has consistently shown to us is he will decide what is good for you because you are incapable of making any good decision.

The bottom line is he wants you to hear or see what he thinks that it's the best for you.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  5. mack207

mack207 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Goodness, reading comprehension is really not your strong suit, huh? The second half of your example says:
    You clearly don't have the slightest clue what that article even says.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Drama Queen.

Your threads suck and if the moderators are not careful, this forum will be dead because of you. You can't think, read, or write. Stop polluting this forum. We have enough foreigners dumping on America here already.

Leave.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

'Technically'....cheerios chould be regulated by the FDA, becaus eof its claims to lower cholesterol...but we are all grown ups, aren't we?
  8. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You IGNORED a keyword which is 'little worry'. Why do people have to be 'little worry'? Do you understand the difference between 'little worry' and 'no worry'?

You clearly didn't read the ENTIRE article. You need to read the below parapgraph where it states.

If i go online to look for a new TV for an example, will you not be able to tell me what kind of TV that you think is a good one and where to buy it according to this proposal?

The fact of the matter is you can tell me how good and cheap this TV is but I am the one WHO will choose to buy it or not in the end. Why the fck do I need the FTC to tell me if you are a good 'blogger' or not when i'm capable of doing so?

Furthermore, not everything we talk online has anything to do with 'money' any way. Are you telling me that i can't tell people how good a movie or book is because FTC thinks that i try to 'sell' it to you?

Is it clearly a violation of free speech and freedom of expression?
  9. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If you have anything to add to the discussion, please do so. Otherwise, shut the fck up.

I'm amazed that you continue reading my posts regardess of bad my 'english' skill is.
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

FREE SPEECH, is the ability to speak ones own mind. When someone is paying you to say a certain thing, its called being lobbied. I think the reader deserves to know who is talking to them.
  11. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

When a politican uses his web site or status to ASK people for money, will FTC shut it down?

Please also remember that I tell you about a brand name TV because I have a good experience with it and the company doesn't pay me to do so. According to this proposal, i can't even do that. What the fck is going on?

If you don't know who you are talking to ONLINE, should you NOT be there in the first place? should you NOT do business with that person?

Again, it comes back to my original question.

Why the fck do I need the FTC to tell me who is bad or good guy when i'm capable of doing so?

Are you saying that Obama will tell me whom I can be friend with and what kind of news and products I should pay attention to?

It looks like we don't have many choices left and Obama will make all the decision for us because we are incapable of doing so.
  12. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 6 / -8

It says false claims too... My God... this may be the end of Penis Enhancement Spam As We Know It....
  13. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

How does FTC determine that it is a 'false claim'?
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What could I add to a thread that begins with such an idiotic premise as yours? You're an idiot. I'm just pointing that out to everyone who already knows it.

You can't read.
    You can't write.
    You can't think.

You're the one who needs to STFU. You'll never get me off your back.
  15. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +328 / 6 / -8

You assert the claim, you have to prove the claim.

With luck, theocons like you and Foggy will be more careful and evvvverything will be fine :)

In all seriousness, I doubt they'll go after unfounded and unproven promises of a favorable afterlife :singing::singing::singing:
  16. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

'little' :rolleyes:
  17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Obama will be censuring you next NEP ... I would post from your closet or basement...................................... What?............................... You're already in the basement. :bricks:
  18. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

When Obama posted his 'photoshoped' BC on his web, why did he spend million of dollars to stop people from knowing his true BC?

When Obama claimed that his 1.2 T dollars would save and create million job, did he have anything to prove it? As we know, 150000 are only 'saved'.

Obama has made many 'bogus' claims and he is not required to prove anything. Why does he require me to prove to the world that he is a pathetic liar?
  19. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +328 / 6 / -8

Grandfathered in, dude! Campaign's over!

:singing::singing::singing:

You are aware, I take it, that no other US president has been required to present his bloody birth certificate? He posted the official copy, you can trace it. There's an ad in an Oahu paper annoucing his birth. So there's no question of his country of origin. Yet this silliness pertains on the fringe right.

You guys really need to get some real issues to stump on, and somebody to stump on them. If your wunderkinds aren't getting hummers from interns they're going off-grid for father's day or just enjoying long layovers in the Minneapolis airport, or long vacations from reality on prescription pain pills... which probably isn't as damaging to one's ability to process reality nearly as much as conservative ideology.

You guys lost. I find that very funny. Also, very good for the country.
  20. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The fact of the matter is people like Obama aren't required to 'back up' their claim while we are. You find that it's good for the country but it's not true and let me tell you why.

If this rule takes effect, whatever I say about Obama or Democrat party has to be 'proven' . Yes?

What you , moron, don't know is it also applies to you. Do you know what it means? You have to backup everything you say about republican party or candidate too.

As you see, it goes both way. In the end, you and I are losers because the only winner in this game is 'politicians'.

However, the difference between you and me is I know why i loose BEFORE the game starts while you think that you are a 'winner'.

What else do you know?
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009