Welcome to PatsFans.com

"It's Reche's destiny to kill the Bolts in the playoffs"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by chris_in_sunnyvale, Jan 15, 2007.

1. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Some poster at chargers.com said this. I guess Reche had a huge fumble in the '04 playoff loss to the Jets. At least someone over there has a sense of humor.

Regards,
    Chris
  2. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

I saw that topic or post. He fumbled against the Eagles and lost. It was so sweet to see Reche haul in that 50 yard pass to virtually seal the deal AGAINST HIS FORMER TEAM. If I were a Dolts fan I would be kicking myself that 'we let go of our only reciever who can catch the ball!'.
  3. hallfamebrady

hallfamebrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lots of former Chargers in Patriot uniforms have had success against the Bolts.

1994 - Marion Butts ran for a 100 yards against the Bolts (his only good game in a Pats uni). The Pats dominated

1996 - Shawn Jefferson played lights out in a blowout in SD.

Reche is a continuation of this trend.

Keep in mind. The Pats went from 1970 to 2002 without losing to the Chargers. We have owned this franchise except for a couple of recent games.
  4. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

The photo of Caldwell's 50 yard reception in this very memorable game is going up on my wall as soon as I can find a good pic.
  5. tailgater

tailgater Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm very happy neither Rodney nor Junior could play in this game. Both should enjoy the fruits of their careers in SD, especially Seau, since he lives there.

Can you imagine Rodney after the game if it was another opponent who had done the 'lights out' and SB planning?!