"It's Reche's destiny to kill the Bolts in the playoffs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Some poster at chargers.com said this. I guess Reche had a huge fumble in the '04 playoff loss to the Jets. At least someone over there has a sense of humor.

Regards,
Chris

I saw that topic or post. He fumbled against the Eagles and lost. It was so sweet to see Reche haul in that 50 yard pass to virtually seal the deal AGAINST HIS FORMER TEAM. If I were a Dolts fan I would be kicking myself that 'we let go of our only reciever who can catch the ball!'.

Lots of former Chargers in Patriot uniforms have had success against the Bolts.

1994 - Marion Butts ran for a 100 yards against the Bolts (his only good game in a Pats uni). The Pats dominated

1996 - Shawn Jefferson played lights out in a blowout in SD.

Reche is a continuation of this trend.

Keep in mind. The Pats went from 1970 to 2002 without losing to the Chargers. We have owned this franchise except for a couple of recent games.

The photo of Caldwell's 50 yard reception in this very memorable game is going up on my wall as soon as I can find a good pic.

I'm very happy neither Rodney nor Junior could play in this game. Both should enjoy the fruits of their careers in SD, especially Seau, since he lives there.

Can you imagine Rodney after the game if it was another opponent who had done the 'lights out' and SB planning?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back