Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's Raining Oil in LA

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Leave No Doubt, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Toxic Rain Falls in Louisiana

Is this true??:eek:
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

New leadership is needed in Washington
    Get rid of BP
    Bring some Muslims from the middle east oil fields over here to handle it

IMPEACH OBAMA
  4. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Mygod we really have NO clue what's going on down there do we, I wonder if this is being reported anywhere else? Judging by the videos and photos it seems true? Where's pherin to weigh in??
  5. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Its true not true, like most things. The Gulf Spill has worked it way into the New Orleans Sewer system and we can see it on some streets. Zoom in to Bayou Cutler, its gotten to New Orleans threw the tides. We smell it allot on some streets. So no its not raining its coming into the sewer.

ERMA

On another note there is a mysterious crop problem around here, killing crops, no one know what it is. you can google that
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  6. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

They claim an oily substance is falling onto their cars and they can't get it off:confused: Supposedly it's a result of the rains that fell in TX. But if it's in the sewers then what about the water supply? The guy also confirms the crop situation. Ugh. :(

Edit: Dead fish floating in the sewers...sweetjezuz
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

You are absolutally, without a doubt, the most hysterical person I know, Harry. I mean, it - really.

How many threads have you started which did nothing but positively rant and rave about the dangers of Muslims? How many times have you admonished us not to trust them, not to allow them in our country, not to kowtow to their religion, their customs, their beliefs? How many times have you screamed that for them to build a mosque in NY is the worst thing in the world? How many times have you told us how badly they treat their women, how horribly they treat their children, how much they hate us, how badly they want to kill each and every Christian in the world? How many times have you railed against those who dared to stick up for them on occasion? How many times, Harry, how many times?

And now you have the nerve to want us to run screaming to them to help us? And you have no problem with that? It doesn't even embarrass you?

Coz it sure the hell should embarrass you.

He!!, it embarrasses me that you'd be that hypocritical and I don't even like you all that much.

All Iran said was that they'd send some of their people to "take a look," not that they knew how to fix it.

It totally blows me away that you don't trust them to build a church in New York but you're apparently fine with them messing with a huge crack in the ocean floor and tons of potential toxins in the entire Gulf Coast.
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Thats just Harry being Harry
  9. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

"oily substance is falling onto their cars" na I haven't seen that. Im not sure how the water supply works really, its ancient pre 1800s. I know the plants need fresh water from the marsh to make electricity and oil contamination will shut them down. We have no idea about the crop thing. I think they have everything under control its just pretty scary right now.
    Ive only seen oil on the streets in metairie and the garden district, it might be nothing.
  10. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

lol nice rant, well done
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Thank you - I think.
  12. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hopefully it's nothing, but this is what people there are reporting: Is The BP Gulf Oil Spill Raining on Florida? This Is Just The Beginning | Alexander Higgins Blog
  13. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yea I think that was May we had those problems, Its gotten a little more intense sense then, this is why I keep bring the boring, " please let our people wear respirators" thing. BP wont let our guys because that opens them up to liability.
    Truthfully if this gets to the City, I dont know if I'll care anymore, that will mean we failed and the wetlands are dead. So much is breakin my heart but to know those poor creatures that depended on us, and we let them down.

The excuse if someone else did it, we just need to pull together and fix it.
  14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

They're not all bad....:singing:

There has to be somebody in the Muslim Oil World who doesn't hate us and would be glad to help Barack Hussein Obama out, maybe some of them that Jug Ears Bowed too
  15. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Swell. This is a disaster of Epic proportions............ On every front. The earth is fugging bleeding and there is isn't a god d&^m thing we're doing about it.

God that pisses me off.
  16. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Sorry but oil does not evaporat like water, the two don't combine i.e. the phrase "mix like oil and water" oil does evaporate but to do so it would have to break down to its lightest elements. I know that in the OP's picture it shows an oil stained puddle but the petroleum was most likely already on the ground.
  17. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Ditto. This entire situation makes me sick on every level, it's criminal, immoral, and imho a form of soft genocide. Pure speculation on my part but aside from pushing his cap and tax agenda, watch obamacare get somehow worked in.

Dead fish floating around the sewer drains, toxic fumes and possible chemical "rain" due to high rainfall, and not a THING's being done about it, nada.
  18. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I believe the guy in the video, his voice was shaking and he was almost crying due to what he described. No respirators is an outrage.
  19. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

You must admit nice rant:)
  20. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Nothing to do about it pal Patriot_in_NY, and its not all true, we'll meet it together.