PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's playoff time, nothing like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Lets enjoy today, if we win, then its on to San Diego, where anything could happen... I dont know where the season goes, but it goes buy to damn quick... :(

But im not ready for the season to end... And I want another week of football, Lets go Pats...

Re: Its Playoff time, nothing like it...

Showered, dressed in my Pats Regalia.. waiting to go to someone else house to watch the game with friends.. leaving @ 11:00 AM and it is 9:02... anticipation.

I think you are going to get your wish today. We should win if the Ravens become one dimensional and focus on running the ball. I think that is a huge mistake. I could be wrong, but I want to see Joe Flacco try to beat us. If the Pats stop the run it is up to Flacco.

Russyracuse

fulhampatsfan.blogspot.com

Just thinking about last season and how the hell did we not make it? 11-5 and out because of tie-breakers? We went 11-5 in 2001 and secured the 2nd seed! So it's not like we had a bad year or anything last season, just bad luck and bad bounces here and there that kept us out.

But I'm a bit more nervous because we didn't get in last year. And this season's team makes me more nervous as well. I wish it would hurry up already.

Just thinking about last season and how the hell did we not make it? 11-5 and out because of tie-breakers? We went 11-5 in 2001 and secured the 2nd seed! So it's not like we had a bad year or anything last season, just bad luck and bad bounces here and there that kept us out.

But I'm a bit more nervous because we didn't get in last year. And this season's team makes me more nervous as well. I wish it would hurry up already.

I will forever wonder what last years team could of done in the playoffs, the whole team was really playing well the last month of the year...

I will forever wonder what last years team could of done in the playoffs, the whole team was really playing well the last month of the year...

Agreed. It was additionally painful watching Miami embarrass the entire division in the play-offs with a pitiful performance.

im scared as hell right now. I'm not scared of the feeling after a loss (i dont think my heart can be broken any worse than it was in 06, 07, or the beginning of 08), im just scared that my football season could be a few hours away from being over. It went by way too fast.

Playoff football in Foxboro... oh, how I missed it! It's been a long 24 month wait (Bills and Lions fans just rolled their eyes) but it's finally here! :)

Last edited:
My friend is a chargers fan and he is coming over to watch.. then again next week if we we win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes