PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

its "payback" time for last year - you will be crying in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin do your parents have NetNanny on your PC? If so, please shoot me your moms email so i can advise her to filter this site.

Jammy time now scoot!

Our soft defense held the almighty Jaguars to 2 field goals in the 2nd half Saturday.

Smokeshowin, as a charger fan, I must apologize for robins' comments. He must be a young fan and not remember when Rodney played for chargers. :trolls:

its payback time for last year

the party is over for the PATS !

the chargers front 5 are going to turn Brady into a human sack bag.

:D

Robin, Robin...my child are you ok? The only ones I've seen crying after a Pats/Chargers game are wearing helmuts with Bolts on them. I still have pics of LT with his trembling lips and little baby tears rolling down his cheeks.

"some people say I came from no where, but I surely came from somewhere..." who said that?

your team has a great offense and a passing game as good as it gets
but your defense is soft and we have soooo much talent now.

we are going to steam roll your DEFENSE

AND YES LT IS PLAYING

ONCE AGAIN I SAY IT

YOUR DEFENSE IS SOFT AND YOU KNOW IT!

Yes, our "soft" defense that held the vaunted Jacksonville running game to 65 yards. Oh wait, holding a team that averages 156 yards a game running to only 65 is pretty damn good..

WATCH THE GAME - MOSS GETS NOTHING AND WE WONT PLAY
YOU LIKE THE STUPID JAGS

BRADY WONT HAVE 5 SECONDS IN THE POCKET - HE WILL HAVE 1-2 SECONDS ALL NIGHT
THATS IT - OUR FRONT 5 ON D ARE THAT GOOD

You're front 5 is no different than it was back in October. Except Williams is healthy.

NOTICE HOW WE KILLED THE COLTS WITH OUR SECOND STRING Q-BACK!

THE PATS WOULD NOT HAVE DONE BETTER WITH BRADY IN THERE!

Such a GROSS over-statement of facts I haven't seen since Colts fans tried to claim that their team crushed the Pats during last years AFCCG.

Volek was 3/4 for 48 yards. That is hardly KILLING the Colts.

You clearly haven't watched a Pats game. The Giants Defensive line is as good as the Chargers and they got very little pressure on Brady. And, lets not forget last year when Merrimen and Phillips were held to one measly sack.

Dont Judge The Chargers On Turners 2nd Game You Bone Heads

Judge Us On How We Looked When We Smoked The Colts For The
Third Time In Row !
Considering that you barely won that game, ok.

AND MY NAME IS ROBERT IN SAN DIEGO

AND HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN STAY ALIVE ON YOUR CRAZY FREEWAYS?????
YOU GUYS DRIVE LIKE NUTS IN BOSTON

BUT YOU DO HAVE GREAT FOOD SO ITS A TOSS UP

A San Diego citizen complaining about the bad driving in New England? *ROFLMAO* That's hilarious. I lived in So Cal for almost 5 years and I'd never seen worse drivers than those "native" to California.

no matter how you put it here are the facts:

you have the better q-back - we have the better defense

I like my odds of stealing this win

Hmm.. Lets see... you claim to have the better defense, yet the Pats have won 17 straight and the Chargers 8.

In those 8 wins, you only played 3 teams with winning records. The Titans (twice) and the Colts. 2 of those games were play-off games. So, should I really be impressed with the Chargers winning 5 games against teams with losing records?

Also, the Patriots have been playing "Play-off" football for the Pats 6 weeks. Everyone has been bringing their "SuperBowl" game against the Pats. And yet, no one has been able to beat them.

I look for a good game against San Diego.

no matter how you put it here are the facts:

you have the better q-back - we have the better defense

I like my odds of stealing this win

Like what odds. Did you missed the stat of Brady being the most Blitzed QB this year and having a 95% completion rating against the Blitz......so I think I like OUR odds of dominating you.

These are the best of your trolls. LOL

What the heck have SD teams ever won ? Padres got to 2 WS and got smoked in 4 straight both times. Bolts made it to 1 SB and got smoked 49-26 by 49ers.

San Diego Super Losers

I'm sure you needn't be reminded of the Sox futility until Lucchino and the Boy Wonder came in and made over your Nine. Eighty-some years of futilty? And I'm absolutely positive you needn't be reminded of the ASSWHIPPING the Bears handed the Pats in SB XX or the beating the Packers put on them in SB XXXI. So ease up on the chest thumping.

NE teams in general have enjoyed a tremendous amount of success the past several years and any community would be ecstatic to share in it. It's just a shame that the NE fans who are loudest seem the most smug and pompous.

Last edited:
Smokeshowin, as a charger fan, I must apologize for robins' comments. He must be a young fan and not remember when Rodney played for chargers. :trolls:

I have to echo SDFan's apology. I just couldn't find the words to adequately express my disappointment while at the same time, not get banned for railing on a fellow Charger fan.

Thank you Robin for your contribution. But the Chargers had thier chance for "revenge" 16 weeks ago and forgot to show up. This is just a formality on the way to 19-0

for all the big talk:

the Chargers have allowed 6½ fewer points a game and scored 1½ fewer points a game than New England while facing about the same level of competition

the Chargers have allowed 6½ fewer points a game and scored 1½ fewer points a game than New England while facing about the same level of competition

14-3 W
Sunday, September 16 5:15 pm @ New England ^# 38-14 L
Sunday, September 23 10:00 am @ Green Bay 31-24 L
Sunday, September 30 1:15 PM Kansas City Chiefs ^ 30-16 L
Sunday, October 7 1:15 pm @ Denver 41-3 W
Sunday, October 14 1:15 pm Oakland Raiders 28-14 W
Sunday, October 21 BYE
Sunday, October 28 1:05 pm Houston Texans 35-10 W
Sunday, November 4 10:00 am @ Minnesota Vikings 35-17 L
Sunday, November 11 5:15 pm Indianapolis Colts ^# 23-21 W
Sunday, November 18 10:00 am* @ Jacksonville 24-17 L
Sunday, November 25 1:15 pm* Baltimore Ravens ^# 32-14 W
Sunday, December 2 10:00 am* @ Kansas City Chiefs ^ 24-10 W
Sunday, December 9 10:00 am* @ Tennessee Titans 23-17 W
Sunday, December 16 1:15 pm* Detroit Lions 51-14 W
Monday, December 24 5:00 pm Denver Broncos 23-3 W
Sunday, December 30 1:15 pm @ Oakland 30-17 W

Playoffs
Sunday, January 6 1:30 pm Tennessee Titans
17-6 W

Sunday, January 13 10:00 am @ Indianapolis Colts 28-24 W

NOTICE HOW WE HAD A BAD START AND THEN AFTER THAT HAVE BEEN "STEAMROLLING" TEAMS
WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT MY TEAM?

HERE ARE THE PATS LAST GAMES:

YOU ARE GIVING UP 4 TD PER GAME TO ANY GOOD TEAM YOU PLAY
WHO HAS THE BETTER DEFENSE

Sun 11/25/2007 8:15 PM vs Eagles NBC / WHDH Channel 7 31-28 W 3 POINT WIN
Mon 12/3/2007 8:30 PM @ Ravens ESPN / WCVB Channel 5 27-24 W 3 POINT WIN
Sun 12/9/2007 4:15 PM vs Steelers CBS / WBZ Channel 4 34-13 W
Sun 12/16/2007 1:00 PM vs Jets CBS / WBZ Channel 4 20-10 W
Sun 12/23/2007 4:15 PM vs Dolphins CBS / WBZ Channel 4 28-7 W
Sat 12/29/2007 8:15 PM @ Giants NFL Network / WCVB Ch. 5 38-35 W 3 POINT WIN

Last edited:
We heard you the 1st time.........:D

So what?

Give us the analysis that makes that statistic significant. Thanks.

you defeated Colts and you DECLARED that yours would win this Sun. Are you nut.?

remember we defeated Colts too and we are not going nut like you. :)

you have seen the rest now you will see the BEST.

Last edited:
Why are you guys continually going back and forth with this 14 year old Charger fan; he's got the IQ of a summer squash.........he's right about it being payback time for last year, the game played in week two was in 2007.............oh wait, are you talking about payback for the regular season game or the playoff game last year. Could you be more specific as to what game you are getting payback for you tool...................Christ, now you guys got me doing it..............ok, enough with this troll...................

for all the big talk:

17-0 vs. 13-5.

The Chargers fans in this thread are very smart.

When i'm looking for insightful football discussions and accurate previews of the upcoming AFC Championship Game, i come to this thread.

You guys are the best.

its payback time for last year

the party is over for the PATS !

the chargers front 5 are going to turn Brady into a human sack bag.

:D

ok... I get it! So THIS is one of the NINE times out of TEN that you will beat us?

You have lost 2 in a row now...so, are you going to win this one and then 17 in a row against us?

Odd... you all keep guaranteeing wins and then losing. Good job against the Colts... sincerely... but you've got to know that this is the end of the line, right? Hey, at least you made the AFCG this year... that's improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes