PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Thank god this stupid season is over and done with. I am very ready to move on.

Here here. Now it's on to following free agency and discussing who they may or may not draft, rookie camps, mini camps, and then finally training camp :cool:

(which will probably be overshadowed by Cassel trade/not traded scenarios)

Last edited:
So, now what do we do until free agency and the draft?

I believe pitchers and catchers report soon.
NASCAR starts in 2 weeks.
The NBA is about to have it's All Star Game, which is fun to watch if you hate seeing people play defense.
The NHL season is over the hump (my son and I are going to some Devils games).
March Madness is coming up in, well, March.

Some decent time killers until August. Any other suggestions?

The NBA is about to have it's All Star Game, which is fun to watch if you hate seeing people play defense.

The Pro Bowl is next week :cool:

combine in two weeks er so. Please patriots don't have me watch the draft until the 23rd pick and u guys trade it away.

After minicamp its a long couple months that's for sure

er....pie???

In all seriousness, it was a tough year for your franchise, but certainly NOTHING to hang your heads about! The Pats still shocked the world with what they accomplished sans Tom Brady this year, not to mention all the other countless injuries you've had. And, if the playoff system were different, and the Pats made it in, I have a feeling they woulda made a lot of noise....possibly even a different outcome to the season completely. Keep your chins up, pray that Brady recovers over the off-season and get excited for 2009's season. I think you guys still have a lot to feel optimistic about! looking forward to our teams meeting again! See you guys next season (if not sooner). Thanks for allowing a "troll' like me get involved in some of the great discussions here on the board, and of course the verbal jabs are always fun too! Good luck next season, and see ya'll soon! :D

Pittsburgh Steelers.....SIX TIME Super Bowl Champs!!!

Steeler fans are loud and sometimes obnoxious but that's ok with me. The one thing I can't stand about their fanbase is the fans that have never lived in the state of Pennsylvania or near by. I mean really now...You fell in love with Terry Bradshaw when you were a kid and it just kind of stuck while living in California your whole life?

For Steelers fans that live in PA and the surrounding area, congrats.

There are still coaching searches going on, the Cassel situation will be developing in just a couple of days, Valentine's day and Presidents' day are both coming, as are "spring" breaks....

Steeler fans are loud and sometimes obnoxious but that's ok with me. The one thing I can't stand about their fanbase is the fans that have never lived in the state of Pennsylvania or near by. I mean really now...You fell in love with Terry Bradshaw when you were a kid and it just kind of stuck while living in California your whole life?

Thanks man....Pennsylvania born and raised (about 45 miles from Pittsburgh), so I get it honest! We're not ALL bad, right?! ;)

I've got no problem with that. You mean we can't have Pats fans everywhere? What about Red Sox Nation? If you're a fan, welcome! I don't deny the Steelers the same right.

Major League Soccer kickoff is Thursday March 19th with the New York Red Bulls facing the new expansion team the Seattle Sounders. The New England Revs season starts the following Saturday (the 21st) against the San Jose Earthquakes.

Get an international subscription to the Australian Football League. http://www.afl.com.au

That'll kill all your American offseason worries :)

hell yah. bradys back boys

The thaw is coming. Enjoy the warmer weather back home! Get some fresh air and exercise and get ready for a strong 2009.

Get an international subscription to the Australian Football League. AFL ? The official site of the Australian Football League - AFL.com.au

That'll kill all your American offseason worries :)

The website is down...I'll check again tomorrow. Sounds interesting.

The thaw is coming. Enjoy the warmer weather back home! Get some fresh air and exercise and get ready for a strong 2009.

Hopefully you're right, PJ. The sooner we thaw out the sooner my 4 year old and I can get fishing again. :woohoo:

Last edited:
Next up . . . Tommy in Week 1 :D

I can hardly wait to see #12 back leading the Pats again. As fun as Cassel was to watch, I missed Brady all season. He gives me the kind of confidence that only men like Larry Bird, Big Papi, Roger Clemens :eek:, Bobby Orr and a couple of others have ever given me in my Boston sports lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes