Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's on now... (official Hamas vs. Israel octogon thread)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Titus Pullo, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So things just got real dire real fast for the Middle East with the murder of a top Hamas trouble maker today (Wed.). ... This is something to watch VERY closely this week, as the fuse may finally be lit. Hamas is almost certain to re-respond.

The defense minister already calls a ground offensive "a strong possibility." Not good.

Israeli Strike on Hamas Militia Leader Escalates Conflict - SFGate

Couple Gaza and Egypt's prickly tone with the increasingly unstable Syrian rebels encroaching on Israel's northern border, and I'm more than a little concerned.

Clinton is getting out of the game just in time.
  2. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just read that a rocket has killed three israeli citizens. This could get out of control real fast and with the way things are now (Arab spring) the truce between egypt and isreal could down the toilet. And then theres the syrian civiv war that could spill over into lebanon, and eventually involve the isrealis.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

The Military Industrial Complex, is doing the happy dance.. mo money, mo money, mo money!!!!
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

A Hamas TERRORIST was killed in a responsive attack. He certainly was not murdered.

No one has the right to build rocket sites inside Israel's borders but Israel. Shame on the terrorist group Hamas!
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

The poor victim bombed school buses. How can killing him possibly be justified?:rolleyes:
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Source for the rockets inside of Israel Borders?? Israel changes the borders all the time, so it is difficult to tell what is theirs and what is Palestines??

Since 2000, 1476 Palestinian Children have been killed by Israel...

Israel has established 236 settlements on Palestinian Land..

Israel has demolished over 24,000 homes in Palestine..

The US gives Israel 8.2 million dollars of aid daily to Israel...

Here is the news you will not find on any of the mainstream sites..

Israel-Palestine: The Missing Headlines
  7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Kind of one sided don't ya think Darryl? It's all on the US and Israel?

The guy we voted into office makes sure not to cherry-pick stats when he addresses the situation.

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

I think Darryl is anti-Israel....
  9. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Or maybe his PRO-TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN ****!

I love it! You guys hate poor people but have no problem sending billions in welfare to another country tha is hell bent on war....God some people....:bricks:

I have a plan, we get rid of Aid to these countries then you can cut welfare spending...You stop selling bombs and guns and tanks and well stop giving out food stamps?

Deal?:cool:
  10. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So all those people that worked for years and paid into the system and when the time came that they needed help, they're freeloaders?

Most of our troops are in that 47%, are you calling our soldiers freeloaders? Are you calling our teachers freeloaders? Are you calling everyone that worked for year and years and paid into the system for years and years freeloaders?

Edit: If you want to fund their wars, you take your own money and fund it, you want to fight in a war, the you pick up a gun and go fight in it! STOP ASKING THE REST OF US TO FLIP THE BILL AND FIGHT YOUR WARS.
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

8.2 million dollars a day we give to Israel, you might think we have some influence to stop this craziness...

Keep bombing the women and children, that will win the hearts and minds.
  12. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well whats the guy that received the "mandate" which the left insists he got doing about it? Oh yeah, he just reiterated that Israel has the right to defend itself. His influence encourages them to continue. Women and children? The guy they took has a targeted and bombed school bus in resume.
  13. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you indicted him? Or just determining for everyone what the term "murder" entails?
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

you steal land, homes, neighborhoods bullying over the largest concentration camp in the world and when people get angry and retaliate they are called terrorists ... Israel's act is old and tired - they don't want peace they prefer to stay right wing bully as it keeps them in power.

Obama sits on his hands lest he upset the religious in the USA and the media fall in place ... well our media anyways. the one's who say we should trust them more often. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If I were a Palestinian I would lob every missile I could find right at Bibi - you know Bibi - the one all 4 candidates sucked up to during the debates. Well at least Obama sits on his hands if romney had one he'd be trying to use political pressure to help them strike more Palestinian land.
  15. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think Darryl is a realist.

Let Israel and Hamas blow each other up. I certainly don't give a crap about religious BS.
  16. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +562 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

The USA should stop supporting Israel and force them to the peace table the hard way. We should protect them but only under the condition that they pursue a 2 state solution.
  17. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1

We should cut off all monies to the middle east until they present a positive solution for America's interests.

I know that sounds really... bad. But, we should get what we are paying for. Especially since we really can not afford it to begin with.
  18. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why is Israel so important to the USA?
  19. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +562 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I think we have been doing that Hamar ... but it's been for financial interests unfortunately. If there were true peace in the Middle East our military contractors would face severe economic downturn. I say that because that interest will always unfortunately IMO outweigh our interests as people. As long as Iran remains the bad guy allied with Russia and china we can continue to sell weaponry. Under reported right now by our media is the serious unrest in Bahrain ... the people are very angry.
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]