Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's OK if "I" do it, but you cannot. Because "I'm" 'special'...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

ZING!! Another one bites the dust: Liberal-think = elitist arrogance

[size=+4]Liberal Bait and Switch[/size]

by Cam Cannon

I got a question about these embryos we’re going to destroy in the name of science. Are they white, or black? Hey, it don’t matter to me; they all look the same. But I really don’t want to get into hot water later. What kind of hot water? Well, the kind William Bennett found himself eyeball deep in when he said if “…[Y]ou wanted to reduce crime, you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime rate would go down.”

Outrage, hysteria, fire and brimstone followed, most of it from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, who demanded an apology. Never mind the fact that Bennett had clarified, “That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do,” this was a situation that, like slavery, apparently, could only be rectified with an apology. What good would an apology do, anyway? He still said it. It’s not like court, where it can be stricken from the record. And would it really satisfy Reid and Pelosi? Of course not, they just wanted to see a talk radio host begging forgiveness.

Liberals like to support things, like abortion, and do a quick about-face when the things they support are presented in an unfavorable light. Now, all of the sudden, Reid and Pelosi care if aborted babies are black or white? A hypothetical from a talk radio host is treated with more disdain than, oh, I don’t know, yanking a baby feet first from the uterus and stabbing its head with scissors. They argue that Partial Birth Abortion is rare, but rarer still is the practice of mass-abortion on the basis of race, so what got them so irate? Bennett is against abortion, and was speaking hypothetically. They’re for it! They want the government to fund it! It’s like in “Falling Down,” when Michael Douglas says, “I’m the bad guy?” Bennett presented a hypothesis, shot it full of holes - holes that Reid and Pelosi roundly dismiss when they’re not presented in the context of race. To quote William “D-Fens” Foster, “How did that happen?” In this case, it was the liberal-pet-issue-bait-and-switch.

Take affirmative action. I know it’s more complicated than black and white, but again, it’s an issue that liberals are largely for, and conservatives are largely against. But just suggest, I dare you, make even the slightest hint that oh, say, Michelle Obama got into Princeton and subsequently landed a job at a prestigious law firm, all because of affirmative action. Wait. Before you say it, you better pull a Kate Winslet: practice a speech in front of the mirror. Grovel. Plead. Offer to take sensitivity training. Actually, I believe Michelle is a smart woman who has achieved everything on her own merits. She navigated her way through a racist system, earned her way, and deserves everything she got as a result. But other minorities need the help of affirmative action and other programs, because they’re not on a level playing field? This is the elitism of the Democratic Party. They achieve without the programs that they support, because they’re special.

more: Big Hollywood Blog Archive Liberal Bait and Switch

[size=+3]The REVOLUTION is coming!!!![/size]

//
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

who's "another one" who "bit the dust", exactly? Michelle Obama? Katie Couric?

just what are you talking about here?

further... what revolution? for what cause? when is it coming?
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You one-starred this and all you have is questions!!!!

Bad PressBoy. Bad.

The Revolution is coming. You'll find out the details in due time. If you open your eyes and ears.

//
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

The Lord Thy God looked down upon the multitude and what he beheld made him weep, there before him stood the f---ing liberal swarm of grinning Pelosi bastards, disgusting swine, the female shrew b!tch herself Aunt Pelosi sucked on her democrat dentures and grinned at the Lord, her little gang of smirking sh!t bums bobbed their heads and giggled, the Rat Bastard slimey Chuckie Schumer and the little scummy weasel Harry Reid rubbed their crotches and squirmed with joy, their glorious leader, the old bag Auntie Pelosi had stood up to God himself and Grinned at him, she had shown the Lord her oversized stinking false teeth and then, she sucked her teeth, the Lord wept, the Hags little following of scumsuckers all started to dance and play with themselves it was a great day for the dingobats their leader the old dingobat hag had stood up to the lord and Grinned.

The man called “Limbaugh” had seen enough, today was the day, the old bag Pelosi had shown the Lord her False Teeth and then “she had sucked them” Limbaugh called out to the silent Americans who’s ancestors had entered the country legally and to the people all over the country who didn’t copulate until the wedding vows were spoken and Limbaugh simply said “NOW”

THAT IS WHEN THE REVOLUTION WILL START, IT’S NOT TO LATE FOR YOU TO BE SAVED, GIVE YOURSELF TO THE LORD THY GOD.
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

No... I one-starred it because it's vague, lame, and because I knew you wouldn't actually answer the very basic question asked of you.
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So you admit then to practicing (bad) prophesy without a license. ....... Hm-m-m-m...... in the world of Dodd/BarneyFwank/and Obamarama, that's probably a capital crime.

Say "hello" to Gitmo!! Janet Reno's black helicopter awaits you....

:singing:...... :D

What dumb-azz "question" is it this time??? :rolleyes:

//
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Any idea why I stopped you?

License and registration to predict the future, sir.
  8. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 5 / -8

I lost points on my poetic license, does that count?

For my part, I one-starred it because Mr. Triumphalist prefaced his latest lame and vague "slam dunk" that seems to prove nothing with the usual "WOW AM I GREAT!" kinda language, then decided to post several paragraphs rather than simply linking w/a sentence or two for the flavor of it... knowing that we all know he posts silly links.

Plus, Foggy seems to actually care if it's one-starred.

And that is why I one-starred it. The end.

PFnV
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Such a jerk, over and over again... I asked 3 very clear questions in post #2... Why do you pretend like you didn't see them, and offer a typical insult?

Answer the phucking question, and stop dancing around, wacko.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Doubt me all you want. And have a nip for me, eh.

//
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Of course I care. And now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

//
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Temper, temper, now. Don't want people to think you're getting "unhinged" or anything, now do you???

For somebody who loves the personal insults as much as you do -- shall we review? -- why are you so sensitive to "dumb-azz question" after you called the piece "lame" and then, out of spite, you one-starred it???? How many standards do you have: two, three, "situational" (if you think you can get away with slamming someone, you will) ??

For "wacko" you need only a mirror, PressBoy.

//
    __
  13. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 5 / -8

I'm not hugging you.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Still no answer...and you will never get one.

When confronted with reason and logic, it is the cultist's only option to ignore them. It is part of the programming, so everyone just stop worrying about Fogbuster and his "methods of mystery".
  15. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Was that the pot calling the glass vase black? :rolleyes:
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

In other words, you have no answer for any of my questions in Post #2.... I thought that was the case, crazy person...

I'll let you get back to bilking from the unwitting now...
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'll try to survive....

:p

//
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The only one getting "bilked" around here would be someone who would actually pay you a salary. If they only knew..... :rolleyes:

//
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Head explode much??? :rofl:

//
  20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Whats going on Fraud did you get the day off from trolling bus station bathrooms. Your on kind of early it seems.

Toilet talk with your host Fog Bluster.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009