Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's official: Obama's a moron

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, May 9, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just imagine the liberals in here if Bush made a similar mis-statement.

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed." - Barack Hussein Obama, 5/8/07
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Well, thats the last straw. He doesn't get my vote.
  3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

huh? I don't get it
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No surprise there. By the way, are you ever going to be man enough to admit you were wrong about the British sailors' kidnapping being orchestrated by the U.S. governement of are you just too chickensh*t to admit what everyone already knows...?
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 5 / -2

I think he meant to say ten people died. I don't see what the big deal is.
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +400 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Imagine if Bush had said it :D

I think that's QuiGon's point - any misspeaking by Bush makes him a "moron" according to the Libs so it works both ways. Seriously, to say that and not catch yourself is . . . worriesome.
  8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Indeed. And yes, you nail the point I was trying to make perfectly. :D Everyone on the planet would look like an idiot if everything they've ever said got repeated verbatim. The liberals have a political axe to grind so they jump over Bush for his mis-statements... but you'll never see them apply the same standards to one of their own. Hell, Ted Kennedy alone could fill volumes upon volumes of ridiculous (and incoherent) statements.
  9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I already admitted I was wrong several weeks ago. What I want to know is why you continue to act like such a hurt little boy over this and bringing this up, as well as getting into mean-spirited arguments with multiple posters here who end up making you look foolish and stupid?
    Last edited: May 9, 2007
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well I must have missed that post..!! After asking you so many times if you were wrong, and you completely ignoring my questions, it is strange that I didn't see it. Of course, it makes sense that you would want to do so in as much of a hush hush manner as possible. I mean, you really did make quite the jackass of yourself. Do you happen to know what thread it was in..?
    Ah, but no one will ever look as foolish as you did in your accusations against the U.S. government. Shall I dip into the archives and pull up that list of quotes of yours again..?
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +408 / 5 / -2

Very true. I didn't think of it that way. I've never cared that people botch their words sometimes. It happens. Be it Bush, Obama, or anybody else. I get a chuckle out of it being from Mass. (think mumbles Menino & Ted Kennedy), but don't hold it against anyone's political views. Some of the brightest and most capable people in the world are terrible articulators, just as some of the biggest maroons can croon.
  12. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Go ahead, I'm sure you are that pathetic and have no life. You are a little boy.

While you're at it, why don't you find the part where I said I guess it didn't happen after all, and that I was GLAD we didn't go into Iran.
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +408 / 5 / -2

Like "the shirt heard round the world" :D

Or my personal favorite, "Mike MaGuire and Sammy Soucer" :eek:
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you insist..!! The comedy value of these quotes is beyond compare..!! My favorite part is the absolute arrogance and condescending attitude you display and the utter humiliation you faced when just about everything you said blew up in your face.

The following are all direct quotes from Maverick4, presented in the order they were originally posted:

"I wouldn't be surprised if the British intentionally went into Iranian waters to provoke them"

"It sounds almost exactly like Gulf of Tonkin - deliberately provoking a hostile response, and then using it to take a reluctant American public into war."

"The US got the British to send sailors into Iranian territory, provoking them"

"Quigon, you're either extremely naive"

"Use your brains, people. WHY would Iran purposely escalate the situation and capture 15 British sailors?"

"Do you honestly believe Iran went into Iraqi waters to capture 15 British sailors to provoke war? If you answer yes, you are probably part of the idiot 30% who STILL APPROVES of Bush."

"I do have common sense and can see when it's absolutely ridiculous for Iran to do something so irrationally."

"Quigon, are you stupid enough to think that Iran wants to start a war with the UK and the US?"

"Why won't the British just release evidence of their GPS location about being in Iraqi waters?"

"I personally am taking a wait and see approach as this whole situation unfolds."
    (Note: this statement came AFTER all the above) :confused: :confused:

"A Russian Admiral says there is an obvious military buildup happening and American war plans to airstrike Iran in April. This is being reported all over Europe, Russia, Asia, and the Middle East, yet there is almost no mention of this in American papers"
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

A sports announcer was asked what made Tiger Woods such a great Golfer, the sports announcer was so excited he replied, "just before Tiger Tees Off his wife takes his balls out and kisses them"
  16. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Haha! Thanks for proving that you are the biggest loser on this board. Your sense of spite really reveals a lot about your general worldview and personality. I can't wait for you to bring this up again in the future and hijack other random threads. You are a typical idiot neocon sheep who latches onto one item and repeats it over and over... and over.
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +408 / 5 / -2

In all fairness, and I picked on Mavs position in the thread you speak of, he did do what very, very few in here, or in life are man enough to do, and that's admit to being wrong. I think we should be giving him his proper due for that, as opposed to piling on after the fact. If people are going to hammer someone for admitting to being mistaken, then no one will ever be willing to follow suit. That's part of the problem, if not one of the biggest problems, in today's politics. Any pol, or party, that admits to being wrong, will be crucified publically. It's why they'd rather spew crap, and stick to BS, than ever say they got it wrong.
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hold your contempt as a badge of honor. But remember folks..!! Only Qui-Gon ever resorts to personal attacks and insults..!! Liberals on this board never do that..!!
    Is it possible for someone to "hijack" their own thread..?
    Remember folks..!! Liberals never resort to personal insults and escalation..!!

Where's Patters when we need him..? Oh yeah, he's ignoring the type of insults he threatens to ban me over because Maverick is a liberal.
  19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've said all along that I would gladly drop it if he just admitted to being wrong, but I totally missed that post... because you're absolutely right... once someone admits to being wrong, then anything else beyond that is piliing on... the smart thing is to admit you were wrong, but I just wish I had seen the admission...
    Well said.
  20. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

You are a bigger idiot than I thought, you have no reading comprehension, and you see what you want to see. I have posted repeatedly I am not liberal. That's probably too much for your caveman intellect to understand.

If Patters is watching, he knows that you escalate every argument with multiple posters here, hijack tons of threads with random topics, and have an axe to grind with multiple people here. If he should take any action, it should be to suspend you from posting for awhile. You clearly need to spend more time off the computer, you are practically obsessed with this board.