PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's official: Felger is stupid and an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
After listening to him on the pre-game he has adopted the role of Borges with his anti-Patriot slant, everything sucks about the Patriots. This guy knows nothing about football and is a disgrace to his profession.

Re: its official felger is stupid and an idiot

After listening to him on the pre-game he has adopted the role of Borges with his anti-Patriot slant, everything sucks about the Patriots. This guy knows nothing about football and is a disgrace to his profession.

Don't listen to him. Just say NO to FelGES, you'll feel better. :rocker:

Last edited:

Dude, get over it. If you get upset everytime someone says something negative about something you like, you will have a horrible life. They're just words. Either don't listen or don't read him.

Dude, get over it. If you get upset everytime someone says something negative about something you like, you will have a horrible life. They're just words. Either don't listen or don't read him.

Thanks for the informative words my life has been saved

I didn't exactly disgaree with anything he said. The offense hasn't been in synch and a lot of key players have had trouble staying on the field.

Isn't "stupid and an idiot" redundant and, umm ... redundant?

where you been for the last 10 or so years, this is nothing new... while he knows football and works hard he loves being an ass

where you been for the last 10 or so years, this is nothing new... while he knows football and works hard he loves being an ass
Just a couple corrections: He knows football only in the biblical sense, and he works hard at being an ass.

I gave up on Felger and his "ACT" a while ago. He's a Jim Rome wanna be.

He is trying to wear the coat of "resident contrarian", but Borges will not give it up.. all of this is not about the Patriots, he is a Packers fan, but about the ratings for his show.. listen now, but wait until you really find out what I have to say on my show.

I didn't exactly disgaree with anything he said. The offense hasn't been in synch and a lot of key players have had trouble staying on the field.

True but Felger always reports that as being some kind of downward spiral or trend that will prove fatal rather than, duh, it's pre-season and the team is presently working out some bugs and will improve. As far as pre-season injuries go, most teams have to go through them but Felger acts like it's some kind of a unique problem with the Patriots. So if we can't get in synch offensively and everyone stays hurt then we're in trouble? (music):singing: Real man of genius, Felger is.......:singing: Mr. Pats are over-hyped TV anouncer guy:singing:

Just a couple corrections: He knows football only in the biblical sense, and he works hard at being an ass.

I think being an ass comes easy to him;)

He does what he does to draw attention to himself and you give him the attention he so desperately wants when you make posts like these. So perhaps he is not so stupid after all...

I disagree, Felger says alot of positive things about the Pats too.

Felger doesn't bother me I'd much rather listen to him than Borges. Borges is a mean spiteful person who trashed the Pats at every opportunity just to make himself feel better no matter what the objective facts were. Felger just exaggerates his points in order to improve his ratings. What was he saying that was so wrong? He basically said before last night the offense didn't look so hot and a lot of the guys who are supposed to make us look so great can't get on the field. At bottom is this really untrue? After the game he was as happy as most of us were with the performance. Felger keeps claiming that Moss is doggin' it. Well, maybe he isn't doggin' it, but where the heck is he? He certainly hasn't lived up to the hype so far.

Felger's schtick, to me, is to take those little nagging doubts that a lot of us might have at this time of year and shout them from the top of the mountain. That's sports infotainment these days. Felger, who is somewhat of a goof and not a mean-spirited person, is a lot easier to take than a lot of other "sports commentators."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back